26 strike on moon

Discus and support 26 strike on moon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need some help with the lvl 26 strike on moon for Thorn lvl 25 Warlock add me 13f1c845-a685-4b28-99e8-59ec4698f529 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CptFriday, Nov 13, 2014.

1. CptFriday
    CptFriday Guest

26 strike on moon

Need some help with the lvl 26 strike on moon for Thorn lvl 25 Warlock add me

:)

CptFriday, Nov 13, 2014
  2. Guyutes Dad
    Guyutes Dad Guest
    Exotic Weapon Bounty- Thorn (26 Moonstrike very hard) NEED HELP!!

Hi 27 Warlock need help with final stage of exotic weapon bounty!! 26 Moon strike (very hard) Message me in game masters612 THANKS!

Guyutes Dad, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Purestrain
    Purestrain Guest
    Lfg xyor the unwed on vault of glass

heya!

ima 26 hunter with mIc looking to do:

xyor the unwed ( 26 moon strike mini boss that spawns during the final boss fight)

or

vault of glass runs

pm me pm me or post here I'll check back.

gt:

Purestrain, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Invoked by Red Win User

Question:

The Summoning Pits is an area deep within Hive territory. You can get there by doing one of the Heroic strikes. I think it might be on the moon I'm not 100% sure. I'd just try doing different strikes that are in the list down the left hand side when your
    choosing a location. You'll need at least legendary gear though. Especially to reach level 26.
  5. DNG66114 Win User

Chatting with groupies when doing strike missions

Can anybody help me with the lvl 26 epic phogoth strike
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Ready for the destiny hype to die already...

Moon Strike.

That was insane. Our fireteam struggled to even enter the rooom with the boss.

Got him in the end but took some time.
  7. SpartanFaz Win User

I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

I'm a level 26 warlock looking to do VoG and strikes, feel free to message me
  8. x DogMeat x Win User

Question:

It unlocks once you reach that state of the bounty. It can be accessed on the moon map from orbit. It is right next to the regular Summoning Pits Strike.
Thema:

26 strike on moon

1. 26 strike on moon - Similar Threads - strike moon

2. Strike 2 of Gamepass quests not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strike 2 of Gamepass quests not unlocking: Seriously getting frustrated with this. Can't get the quests to unlock even though I'm going over and beyond the requirements. How does it work flawlessly the first month it came out and now the...
  3. Skip Alpha Update Strikes Again!

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Alpha Update Strikes Again!: I dont receive any achievement notifications or friendlist notifications anymore since the last skip Alpha update. Anymore people who are having this problem/glitch? NoRant submitted by...
  4. Unable to find microphone - mic striked through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone - mic striked through: Hi everyone, I've noticed this to be quite a widespread issue. I am not able to chat but I can hear others through the tv. The mic is striked-through and I have no idea what to do next. This is...
  5. Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1: When I get to the splash screen for Neverwinter (hit A on any controller), after I press A, I'm taken to a screen that wants me to sign up for Xbox Live Gold. I have a current subscription, and...
  6. Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?: So like I go to the Microsoft Store and go to Backward compatibility section for Xbox 360 and I see Counter Strike Global Offensive and I want to buy it to play on my Xbox One S but there's this...
  7. Naughty Boy Strikes Again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Naughty Boy Strikes Again: Sorry...this is a mom posting. Please no negative comments and Please forgive me if I don't understand something you tell me. Im just looking for a bit of help and I want to know what can be done...
  8. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support: Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3
  9. I need a 1 more person for Thorn lvl 26 moon strike.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a 1 more person for Thorn lvl 26 moon strike.: This is the hardest strike I have ever done. So far me and another have made it to the end and made it through multiple waves of knights and witches and we even got a chance to start shooting at...
  10. 27 lock need help with last stage of exotic weapon bounty. 26 moon strike (very hard) Message ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    27 lock need help with last stage of exotic weapon bounty. 26 moon strike (very hard) Message ...: Need help with moon strike for my exotic wep bounty message me at masters612. Thanks :] 3391a60c-3052-4e8d-8dcd-fa3da0d57a51