27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

Discus and support 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephaniClark, Jul 9, 2019.

1. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends with dudes.

:)

StephaniClark, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi StephaniClark,

If you have facebook I recommend joining a group called Xbox One Community. I made a post looking for girl gamers once and meet alot of cool females from there.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

Hello! Just look for some clubs from your Xbox, it's plenty of clubs with lot of good people to play
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would start with the Clubs section on XBOX Live. That could be a quick way to start your search for other female gamers to play with.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group
    Yes, but just a word of caution about that lol... I am a female gamer as well, and will just say, be very wary of joining clubs like "Gamer Girls" and "Awesome Girls" and others such as these. They are largely populated by males lol... I looked at a few
    of them once, a long time ago, and you only have to browse the feed for a minute to see it's mostly guys and many of them are just sharing feed items of screenshots of girl characters from various games like GTA V or Skyrim, with "adult" mods on them lol.
    Sad to say, but just be careful of it. :) But you can look around, there might be good, legit female gaming clubs out there. Just take a look at the feed in the club before you request to join. :)
  5. Duster589 Win User

I would start with the Clubs section on XBOX Live. That could be a quick way to start your search for other female gamers to play with.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Hi there, you will want to post that in the Discussion thread.
Thema:

1. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one - Similar Threads - old female looking

2. xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase: bought a xbox x from argos april 2019 but the hdmi port seems to have failed a common fault ive been told although I was also told all systems come with a year warranty mine seems to be showing...
  3. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  5. Old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old gamertag: I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is still on some of my friends’ friends list. So...
  6. Old games I wish could be remade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old games I wish could be remade: i aggree with Enter the Matrix like i would like they to make a remake of the game 44923de2-fc19-45d1-b9c6-eeb4601e89c8
  7. Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted my husband's hard drive on old 360.: I thought that I was freeing up space to play games that wouldn't load and I ended up wiping out everything that was saved. Can I recover any of it? Our xbox isn't hooked up to wifi and our router...
  8. What are some of your old video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your old video games?: silent hill resident evil 810e8d8d-3dbf-4951-badf-66e8dd82c29f
  9. 1 year old Xbox One freezing In Game

in XboX Insiders
    1 year old Xbox One freezing In Game: My just out of warranty Xbox one has started freezing in game, at really crucial points when there's lots going on on the screen. It's not getting hot. I've done the power cycle but it's not...
  10. Old steering wheel compatibility with X box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old steering wheel compatibility with X box one: Cam i use my old microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering wheel on my new x box one? It uses a USB cable to connect to the x box. 18f276f4-0218-4f2a-a83b-0833ec8d1a3c