27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

Discus and support 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephaniClark, Jul 9, 2019.

1. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends with dudes.

:)

StephaniClark, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi StephaniClark,

If you have facebook I recommend joining a group called Xbox One Community. I made a post looking for girl gamers once and meet alot of cool females from there.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

Hello! Just look for some clubs from your Xbox, it's plenty of clubs with lot of good people to play
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I would start with the Clubs section on XBOX Live. That could be a quick way to start your search for other female gamers to play with.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group
    Yes, but just a word of caution about that lol... I am a female gamer as well, and will just say, be very wary of joining clubs like "Gamer Girls" and "Awesome Girls" and others such as these. They are largely populated by males lol... I looked at a few
    of them once, a long time ago, and you only have to browse the feed for a minute to see it's mostly guys and many of them are just sharing feed items of screenshots of girl characters from various games like GTA V or Skyrim, with "adult" mods on them lol.
    Sad to say, but just be careful of it. :) But you can look around, there might be good, legit female gaming clubs out there. Just take a look at the feed in the club before you request to join. :)
  5. Duster589 Win User

I would start with the Clubs section on XBOX Live. That could be a quick way to start your search for other female gamers to play with.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/using-looking-for-group
  6. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there, you will want to post that in the Discussion thread.
Thema:

1. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one - Similar Threads - old female looking

2. Xbox app telling me im not old enough

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app telling me im not old enough: I am a adult, and i have the xbox app on a ipad. My account is set as adult and not in a family group, i have the ability to create a family group upon looking in the settings area of the app....
  3. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  4. Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ?: Hi, All is in the title. Can post a comment to support this demand ? Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ;) 771d611b-d813-447a-bf81-526a270e952d
  5. Recover old worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover old worlds: Does anyone know how to recover old (possibly deleted world) my xbox glitched so things were deleted, its on xbox 360 from 2012, minecrasft really important especially my first world. Any info...
  6. A Old friend from day camp 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Old friend from day camp 2018: Microsoft. have you heard of an account called [mod removed]? Daniel is a friend I met at Summer day camp in July 2018. His account is called [mod removed] He does play Mega Man X Legacy...
  7. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360: Hello, I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying: "This item cannot be transferred between...
  8. Who remembers the old 360 menu (2006 i think?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who remembers the old 360 menu (2006 i think?): So i have 3 (now 2 ;-;) xboxes, my xbox from 2003 gave up and died. My old classic 360 also died from a unknown reason. My 360 slim is goin strong! And my xbox one S. But, i want the menu with the...
  9. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  10. Xbox controller 2 mos old - Xbox says warranty no good?!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller 2 mos old - Xbox says warranty no good?!!!: In March of 2019 my son bought a new Xbox controller. The audio jack is wonky and the controlls are slipping. When we put the serial number in on the Xbox site for repairs they say the warranty is...