28 hunter

Discus and support 28 hunter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need nightfall and 28 weekly strike! Very good lvl 28 hunter! Cory2354 ! 67784d0b-21f9-4a53-88bb-d2fba25b6ff5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManicPlacebo87, Nov 11, 2014.

1. 28 hunter

I need nightfall and 28 weekly strike!

Very good lvl 28 hunter!

Cory2354 !

:)

ManicPlacebo87, Nov 11, 2014
  2. VOG Normal

Frinesi, Lvl 28 Hunter or Lvl 28 Titan, slight experience

Frinesi-5D44D5F6-5140-4138-822A-322BD83781F3, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Normal raid Atheon checkpoint got 4 people

Lvl 28 Titan lvl 28 warlock lvl 29 hunter lvl 29 warlock all experienced

RemmyMcRem Rems, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Frinesi-5D44D5F6-514 Win User

VOG Normal

Frinesi, Lvl 28 Hunter or Lvl 28 Titan, slight experience
  5. ManicPlacebo87 Win User

Normal vault of glass 3 players needed

Add me

28 hunter

Have little experience for the beginning of it.

Good hunter

Cory2354
  6. ManicPlacebo87 Win User

NEED **** FOR THE DAM RAID ON HARD PLS

28 hunter cory2354 if desperate
  7. EVASIVECREEP Win User

LFG raid VOG 27 and up

hey, i have another player who is a 28 hunter and i am a 28 titan.
  8. Sebastian192636 Win User

Looking for a group to raid on normal

If you need anyone I'm a lvl 28 warlock and my brother is a lvl 28 hunter
Thema:

28 hunter

1. 28 hunter - Similar Threads - hunter

2. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  3. Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?: I noticed MHW was on Xbox Game Pass but unavailable on PC Game Pass, Was that because they were waiting for Iceborne to be released on PC so they could soak up the expansion sales and then...
  4. Any Achievement Hunters Out There?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Achievement Hunters Out There?: I like getting achievements as I play, but never make a special effort to get them. I just enjoy the game and if I get them that's fine. Plus I have a backlog of games so don't have time to go...
  5. The Hunter: Call of the Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter: Call of the Wild: Hello there! Me and my friend want to play The Hunter: Call of the wild. I am on xbox and he's on pc. Is there a crossplay between theese two on Call of the wild? If so please let me know!...
  6. Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement: I love this idea! If I remember correctly Microsoft was supposed to be working on updating gamerscore to show things like ultra hard achievements and rankings, etc. But I think they decided not to...
  7. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne crashing/not loading Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne crashing/not loading Xbox one X: About a month ago I purchased MHW after my gamepass subscription ran out and it has been a constant pain when I try to play it. When I try to play the game on my Xbox one X it crashes,...
  8. Achievement Hunters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Hunters: With all this game pass quests on daily bases I become one. 32ff54e7-cdfe-4171-ba19-1c09ef069dfd
  9. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  10. The hunter COTW DLCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter COTW DLCS: I play the hunter call of the wild on xbox one s. I bought the 2019 edition dvd. Everything on that work fine, but I buy most of the dlcs for it and every since I bought the trophy lodge dlc it...