2FA on Fortnite

Discus and support 2FA on Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To Epic Games, Can I ask just one question can you (as in epic) swap my email on my xbox fortnite account to a different email. If so can you phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RancidRatMonkey, Aug 30, 2019.

1. 2FA on Fortnite

To Epic Games,

Can I ask just one question can you (as in epic) swap my email on my xbox fortnite account to a different email. If so can you phone with my details.

:)

RancidRatMonkey, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

2FA on Fortnite

Hello RancidRatMonkey,

As this is a Microsoft/Xbox forums, it would be best to direct this question to Epic Games. You can find the Epic Games Customer support page here : Epic Customer
    Service

Thank you.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

2FA on Fortnite

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hello Fellow Gamer!

We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with configuring 2FA on your account.

In reguards to this matter, and considering the amount of steps you've attempted to get this resolved, I would recommend that you reach out to

Epic Games support
    as they would be much better equipped in order to formally assist you with getting this resolved.

We here on the Xbox Forums, do not have the tools necessary to properly assist you in this matter.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hi there,

From what I can gather it seems like the 2fa are conflicting with each other and the result is that neither aren't working very well. One possible solution might be to unlink your microsoft account from your epic games account, but before you do that take
    a read through their support page Link
  6. Darth Frell Win User

Vbucks

Check near the bottom of the page at this link....after where it says "Get Started Here"

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/2fa

The short version is that you have to log into you Epic account, go to settings for password and security and choose to enable 2FA.
Thema:

2FA on Fortnite

1. 2FA on Fortnite - Similar Threads - 2FA Fortnite

2. First, fortnite wouldn’t launch and now my xbox one stuck on green screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First, fortnite wouldn’t launch and now my xbox one stuck on green screen: ive tried to unplug it and power cycle it but nothing changes. im soooo frustrated paying for something that doesnt work eb1db4d4-85b5-473e-a46b-9c8dda50de79
  3. FORTNITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE: I accadentilly bought the knife and fork pickaxe and i dont have any refund things i dont know what to do i now have no v-bucks plzz help i need help i was going to buy turbulent i was just...
  4. only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only fortnite wont launch at all stuck on the loading screen(XBOX ONE S): ive uninstalled and reinstalled three times its the only game that keeps prompting me with the "took too long to start" error code. HeeeeeeLLLLLPPPPP c45c9419-1809-4060-a5f6-fde39cc3a1cc
  5. Xbox one mic issue when on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one mic issue when on Fortnite: Hi When using fortnite for the first time on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my mates when playing with them. I have the issue with either wireless or corded headsets. I have to go into the...
  6. Fortnite/Epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite/Epic account: Not sure if this is the place to post this or not to be honest, so here goes. [td][td]I deactivated my epic account in error 2 days ago.I can now no longer access Fortnite on my Xbox one. To try...
  7. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  8. Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2: Ok my friend gifted me the battlepass this morning (he plays xbox and i play mobile and xbox) i have relogged in multiple times and nothings come through and somethimes when i log in there is a...
  9. How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X: I have a Xbox One X with my Microsoft account. The console is logging in automatically on startup. Today I logged in on my Microsoft Account on my computer in order to activate 2FA, which worked...
  10. 2fa on for fortnite not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2fa on for fortnite not working.: Hi, can someone save me from the pain of enabling fortnite 2fa. Summary: XBOX Live account has 2fa enabled. EPIC games account has 2fa enabled. XBOX one X console has fortnite installed been...