2FA on Fortnite

Discus and support 2FA on Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To Epic Games, Can I ask just one question can you (as in epic) swap my email on my xbox fortnite account to a different email. If so can you phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RancidRatMonkey, Aug 30, 2019.

1. 2FA on Fortnite

To Epic Games,

Can I ask just one question can you (as in epic) swap my email on my xbox fortnite account to a different email. If so can you phone with my details.

:)

RancidRatMonkey, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

2FA on Fortnite

Hello RancidRatMonkey,

As this is a Microsoft/Xbox forums, it would be best to direct this question to Epic Games. You can find the Epic Games Customer support page here : Epic Customer
    Service

Thank you.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

2FA on Fortnite

4. Xboxnewb Win User

2 factor verification

So presumably this would be the same for an Epic game (Fortnite) I.e. the 2FA would apply on adding the game to the console but not required each time the game is played?
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hello Fellow Gamer!

We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with configuring 2FA on your account.

In reguards to this matter, and considering the amount of steps you've attempted to get this resolved, I would recommend that you reach out to

Epic Games support
    as they would be much better equipped in order to formally assist you with getting this resolved.

We here on the Xbox Forums, do not have the tools necessary to properly assist you in this matter.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hi there,

From what I can gather it seems like the 2fa are conflicting with each other and the result is that neither aren't working very well. One possible solution might be to unlink your microsoft account from your epic games account, but before you do that take
    a read through their support page Link
Thema:

2FA on Fortnite

1. 2FA on Fortnite - Similar Threads - 2FA Fortnite

2. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  3. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  4. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  5. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  6. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  7. How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X: I have a Xbox One X with my Microsoft account. The console is logging in automatically on startup. Today I logged in on my Microsoft Account on my computer in order to activate 2FA, which worked...
  8. fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    fortnite: what games are the least toxic for people to enjoy 178a8ff8-ffc5-4c58-bb23-f89ab2186a14
  9. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  10. 2fa on for fortnite not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2fa on for fortnite not working.: Hi, can someone save me from the pain of enabling fortnite 2fa. Summary: XBOX Live account has 2fa enabled. EPIC games account has 2fa enabled. XBOX one X console has fortnite installed been...