2hr free xp email

Discus and support 2hr free xp email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2hr free xp email - just me or? - cause I haven't played in a while? df82b893-c5f9-4019-ab3e-80a29bdbdbe0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buick350X, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest

2hr free xp email

2hr free xp email

-

just me or?

-

cause I haven't played in a while?

:)

Buick350X, Mar 13, 2014
  2. frunkis54
    frunkis54 Guest
    COD ELITE Prestige points.

Does anyone know if the 2hr 2xp you can use with your PP is 2hr realtime or 2hr gameplay clock.

frunkis54, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest
    Ground Zeroes now only £23.86 ( Shopto.net UK )

Way overpriced for a 2hr game that only runs at 720p.

Major Angry, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Captain DC007 Win User

dbl xp

Yeah it is, Ive just got a email saying 2hrs dbl xp and a prestige token as a holiday gift
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

dbl xp

[quote user="Captain DC007"]

Yeah it is, Ive just got a email saying 2hrs dbl xp and a prestige token as a holiday gift

[/quote]

WHAT^

-

I have not recieved any extended double xp or prestige token. Is this for premium elite members only?
  6. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Founder status and premium member features

isnt the xp 2hrs of game play not two hours
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

No freefall with Amazon (uk) preorders!!

I get it with the limited edition in Australia, I think the only other thing is 2hrs double XP? and a metal container.
  8. BGC sOEaGle64 Win User

Did I miss out on vigor?

bummer, thanks for letting me know
    2hrs free play now if u never tried it
Thema:

2hr free xp email

1. 2hr free xp email - Similar Threads - 2hr free email

2. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  3. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  4. Region free blu ray discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free blu ray discs.: I recently purchased a set of blu ray discs that were advertised as region free. Microsoft says that region free discs will play on any xbox one console, but the blu ray player app will not...
  5. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  6. Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who’s enjoyed the MK11 free weekend?: Fighting game is always of hardcore for me. 9ec97c2c-a6ac-4565-9731-402501b306d6
  7. Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free: Hello, I buy the pack "Borderlands THE Handsome collection" but it misses a DLC (lilith and the fight for sanctuary) when I go on the store to download it, it pays me $ 15, but at stake it shows...
  8. Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?): Destiny 2 has been out for a while so don't think anyone will be getting refunds ea53afcc-294b-4334-82a1-c1341d4c1c3a
  9. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  10. Double charge on free product.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge on free product.: Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to...