2k Followers glitch

Discus and support 2k Followers glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently having a problem with my followers, they are not over 2000, it's been 1 week since that. Have tried many different methods to try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uFeeder, Oct 19, 2019.

1. uFeeder
    uFeeder Guest

2k Followers glitch

:)

uFeeder, Oct 19, 2019
  2. uFeeder Win User

2k Followers glitch

I've done it, and

nothing changes
  3. xBeu Win User

2k Followers glitch

I have this issue also. I have over 2000 followers but my profile only shows “2000” in the followers
  4. Biggshow Win User

2k Followers glitch

What exactly do you mean? You have 2000 followers and there is a glitch or you do not have 2000 follower and shows you have them? Can you give a little more information please?
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

2k Followers glitch

The follower system would have no limit, but as friends you can have up to 1,000.

maybe, you can wait for being fixed itself or try downloading your profile again to update this information.
  6. uFeeder Win User

2k Followers glitch

I recently got a mark of 2000 followers, since then more people follow my profile and nothing happens not 2000
Thema:

2k Followers glitch

1. 2k Followers glitch - Similar Threads - Followers glitch

2. Xbox followers still not removed after blocking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox followers still not removed after blocking?: So, I cleared my friends list of people I don’t play with anymore by going through everyone and blocking then unblocking them so they were forced to unfollow me. It worked with most of my...
  3. Glitched Xbox profile followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched Xbox profile followers: Had this issue for a few months now, I have 2 glitched followers on my profile, they added me and i removed them right away as didn't know them, but for some reason they are now glitched on to my...
  4. Follower limit ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follower limit ?: Hi ! Want to know why my follower is blocked at 2000, people add me and i’m still freeze 2000 ! What wrong here ? Some random people have 70 000 follower and populare over 4 millions, so don’t...
  5. Stuck 2000 Followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck 2000 Followers: 2000 Followers struck, i see same problem others questions, still not fixed, what wrong since 2 month about it? Microsoft can’t fix it ? It’s frustrated because some random have 4000-6000 and...
  6. Log in issues following password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issues following password reset: I reset my password recently but can no loger log in successfully. I input my passeord but onlyget a grey screen. Can u help please 43b2f2d6-1748-40b2-beb2-e1b71576552e
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  9. Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt

in XboX Insiders
    Join Game Pass - Blank screen following Windows Security PIN prompt: [IMG] My rather jet-lagged Googling isn't turning up much help, so I'm hoping someone here might encountered this problem before. When attempting to join Xbox Game Pass for PC the screen...
  10. Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch: Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around...