2K Mamba Edition - XBOX Series X

Discus and support 2K Mamba Edition - XBOX Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the mamba 2k game. When I tried to downlaod it to my series x console only the standard edition downlaoded. Where is my next gen mamba? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesFaggioni, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 2K Mamba Edition - XBOX Series X

I preordered the mamba 2k game. When I tried to downlaod it to my series x console only the standard edition downlaoded. Where is my next gen mamba? I dont see any code in the case except for the manual.

:)

JamesFaggioni, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  3. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2k21 Mamba Forever Edition

Check your transactions to see if you bought the Mamba Edition for the Xbox One or the Next Gen version. The next gen version includes the standard game for the Xbox One and then you'll get the Series S/X version and pre-order perks when it's released
    on that console.
  4. nickblackshear Win User

2k mamba forever edition shows up as standard

Im having the same issue, i paid $100 dollars for this damn game and i have no vc, no myteam points and nothing else it said it came with. Whats the problem?
  5. ShannonFarwell Win User

2k mamba forever edition shows up as standard

I literally paid $100 for the mamba forever edition of nba 2k21. Why is it showing lillard on the cover?
    I have the same issue too, when I looked on the store it said owned but not available.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi,

Will be on series X after pc edition but on xbox one S / X graphics will be average...

Regards
Thema:

2K Mamba Edition - XBOX Series X

1. 2K Mamba Edition - XBOX Series X - Similar Threads - Mamba Edition Series

2. Ordered 2k21 Mamba Edition on Next Gen but received standard version and cannot play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered 2k21 Mamba Edition on Next Gen but received standard version and cannot play it: Pre-ordered the 100$ Mamba edition of 2k21 next gen. Did not see the game available in my library. I went into microsoft store. The only version I had access to was the standard version. So I...
  3. NBA 2k21 Mamba Forever Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k21 Mamba Forever Edition: I bought this game for my friend that I game share with for his birthday and neither he nor I have received any of the preorder content. I was charged the full $99.99 on August 26th but am only...
  4. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T WORK. XBox customer service is awful; they...
  5. Nba 2k21 no vc in mamba edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k21 no vc in mamba edition: How do i fix this i contacted 2k support and have heard nothing 58d9f97d-97f3-41f7-88c3-63487e62324a
  6. NBA 2K21 - Mamba Forever edition. Entered code but didn't get the VC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K21 - Mamba Forever edition. Entered code but didn't get the VC: How will 2K resolve the issue? What is the next step to getting my VC? 92038bb5-9eff-4d36-b97b-e06b05db8674
  7. Bought NBA2K21 Mamba Forever edition bundle and there are no digital bonuses showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought NBA2K21 Mamba Forever edition bundle and there are no digital bonuses showing up: I realize that this is a new launch and that this issue may resolve itself but I'm just looking for validation that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. We originally ordered the Next Gen...
  8. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I bought NBA2k21 Mamba forever edition for XBOX series X by accident, I didn't realize it because it gives you a copy of NBA2k21 standard edition for free on XBOX ONE. Since I have played the game...
  9. Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.: I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please. fed93a4e-394e-470b-97c2-0ab3b8ef45c2
  10. 2k mamba forever edition shows up as standard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k mamba forever edition shows up as standard: I literally paid $100 for the mamba forever edition of nba 2k21. Why is it showing lillard on the cover? 63396c26-8e83-4a53-93dc-3f424ccc6d38