2k Xbox Gamertag

Discus and support 2k Xbox Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play NBA 2k21, and I have been noticing players have a display name in 2k that is different from their Xbox Gamertag. I think they use their real... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bbmMadden, Oct 26, 2020.

1. bbmMadden
    bbmMadden Guest

2k Xbox Gamertag

I play NBA 2k21, and I have been noticing players have a display name in 2k that is different from their Xbox Gamertag. I think they use their real name. How can I do this?

:)

bbmMadden, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

NBA 2k20

does the date of birth on your xbox account match that on the 2k account as 2k have stringent age policies.
  3. xbox360gamer022 Win User

Anyone Stoked For Madden 25 or NBA 2K14 for Xbox One?

@FA5 Buy NBA 2K first. Madden will be price dropping not soon after Xbox One release so get 2K first and look for Madden shortly after.
  4. xLOCxx Win User

Christian gamers wanted!!!

Any Elder Scrolls Online xbox one christians? I created a guild (Warriors Of Truth) this is a for believers.

alliance: Aldmeri Dominion

server : North American

is my gamertag contact me for invites .

Nba 2k basketball games, madden , elder scrolls online are some of the games i play ; God Bless !!
  5. The Klumpinator Win User

Top Spin 4 game on demand doesnt work

totally agree! when the xbox live help guy told me to contact 2K, i asked why, shouldnt microsoft contact 2K?

he blanked that question and one again gave me 2K's american fone number, i live in UK so i was hardly gonna call them,

anyway i then told him i wanted a refund of my points (like that was ever going to happen) i bought the game from marketplace and therefore i should go to MS with a faulty game, if i bought it from a store and the disc was faulty id take it back to where
    i had made the purchase!

once again i was told to contact 2K!

my last question to him was if MS would be removing the game from marketplace to prevent more users from being conned by buying faulty goods, his reply was "i cannot answer that question"

MICROSOFT SUPPORT = USELESS!!!!

at the moment a guy called Michael has contacted me from 2K and asked for some details from me (what country i am in, is the gamertag registered to that region, and type of xbox i am using)
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Get it together

Its not Xbox fault that 2K has poor servers.
Thema:

2k Xbox Gamertag

1. 2k Xbox Gamertag - Similar Threads - Gamertag

2. Xbox series x in gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x in gamertag: Can you see if your Xbox friends have an Xbox series x on the gamer tag? fec910d2-043a-4890-b771-5f693148773b
  3. i didnt change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    i didnt change my gamertag: i went on a trip for a few months and i let my brther play on my xbox and without my permission he changed my gamer tag so may i please change it to what i wanted without having to spend for money...
  4. wrong gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong gamertag: I seem to have 2 gamertag accounts under the same username, one active (oneironautica) the other defunct , but the defunct profile comes up when I log into Microsoft on my PC. At the present time...
  5. Problems to recover my old xbox 360 gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems to recover my old xbox 360 gamertag: Hello, I'm thinking on buying the new xbox and would like to use the same gamertag that i have on my old 360. The issue is that i have no idea what email/password i used to create the xbox live...
  6. How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account: We have an xBox One and my son has been using my account/gamertag for some time. With his recent birthday, I would like to transition him from my account to his own. He has a current account...
  7. A inactive gamertag im known better as, is taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    A inactive gamertag im known better as, is taken: Ok so theres this gamertag that I would like to have, it has 0 gamerscore, 0 games played, and a xbox 360 pfp, so I thinking, would yall switch it with another gamertag so I can have that one....
  8. Gamertag Suffix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Suffix: I've recently changed my name on xbox to one that I already had on a different account, and obviously I get the suffix on the end of the new one. I was just wondering, because they're both the...
  9. Gamertag Original Owner with Suffix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Original Owner with Suffix: Hello, I moved my main gamertag name on my new fresh account, this fresh accound included suffix but when I log into my other main account to change the GT to move onto this new fresh one... the...
  10. Less than 12 characters gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Less than 12 characters gamertag: Hey! My current gamertag (WaxenSnail53855) has 12+ characters. I don't like this gamertag so I decided to change it. It says that I cannot use more than 12 characters, but both this gamertag and...