2k19

Discus and support 2k19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2k19 for some reason has picked my account to harrass . I bought almost every galaxy opal in the game , but for some reason my players can only make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeMontrionJackson, Sep 2, 2019.

1. 2k19

2k19 for some reason has picked my account to harrass . I bought almost every galaxy opal in the game , but for some reason my players can only make shots against the CPU. Every single game I play online It's always wide open shots being missed. My opponents
    on the other hand can even use the same players have one to two men in theyre faces and every single shot goes in. So I started changing my xbox passkey before playing 2k19 . And it seems when i do this i start making those same shots, and oddly my opponets
    start missing those contested shots. Now this may last for 3 or 4 games. That is until xbox live desides to share my passkey with 2k19 then the
    [mod removed-profanity] starts again. Microsoft or xbox live PLEASE Quit giving peoples passkeys to 2k19 . Were creating them to keep those D.D.A.
    [mod removed-profanity] out of acess to our consoles. It's the only way to win games. Also ive found that muting opponents helps tremendously. There are nothing but I.P. Flooders in 2k and madden. I this for fact, cause the second i mute them
    the game always turns to my favour. But what i hate is for some reason microsft or xbox live feels the need to unmute people ive already muted. Please stop doing this, you can't police these cheaters from ip flooding, but you have the time to go through paying
    customers accounts and unblock or unmute people.

:)

DeMontrionJackson, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DBG2GENERAL Win User

Nba 2k19

I dont have the same profile when i first got the nba 2k19 download i made new profile last night will i be able to uninstall and reinstall nba 2k19
  3. AndyGerdis Win User

How do I remove this box from the screen?

By the way, this is for NBA 2k19 on Xbox One
  4. Trvprical Win User

Current games?

overwatch, fortnite, nba 2k19, and forza horizon 4
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Games for a rainy day?

Wwe 2k19 - mindless beat em up fun
  6. white knight ax Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

I play NBA 2k19. Its a excelent game.
Thema:

2k19

1. 2k19 - Similar Threads - 2k19

2. Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K19, 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K19, 2K20: When I am at one address I can successfully play either of these games and have no restrictions and no issues. However, When I am at another location with a Netgear "Blackhawk" router I am not...
  3. NBA 2K19 on XBox One X bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K19 on XBox One X bugs: I bought this game fro my son who really likes to play it, but that's when it works at all. The blacktop games crash the console, saying it overheated. A 2 player quick game quickly turns to a...
  4. NBA 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19: When I go to play it, it keeps saying "user data corrupted." I've even tried signing in on my son's Xbox, but it keeps saying the same thing. PLEASE HE LP e6d9fe1d-25ed-431d-8941-12f01a4cb69f
  5. 2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name: Need help with 2k19 my player appearance and name changed from how I had him my over all and vc is still the same just the name and appearance did change I think hit something when it was...
  6. I keep getting a status code 92bd1d99 only on 2k19, only in the auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a status code 92bd1d99 only on 2k19, only in the auction house: I keep getting a staus code 92bd1d99 in the auction house on 2k19. I went to their website they say it doesnt exist, but im getting it for two days now. Ive cleared my cache . Ive deleted and...
  7. 2k19 discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k19 discount: i have xbox live but it is nit giving me the 95 percent off db110af8-6af2-40a5-ad8a-90affe2728ad
  8. NBA 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19: NBA 2K19 20th anniversary addition i used the code for the bonus content before game was installed and when game installed i looked to see if i got my vc, etc.. but nothing showed is there anyway...
  9. Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19: Had this error when trying to grab Portal 2 as part of Games for Gold. What should I do and anyone else have/had this issue? 1941fd15-8a47-4a9b-adb3-ab8cad94ee83
  10. NBA 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19: I bought NBA 2k19 Xbox one S bundle and it keeps saying that i don't meet the requirements to have a myplayer account or play online. Can anyone solve this problem?...