2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game

Discus and support 2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After i played my last playoff game my 2k20 will not let me load under that my player again it starts to load then it crashes how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NARD1205, Nov 3, 2019.

1. NARD1205
    NARD1205 Guest

After i played my last playoff game my 2k20 will not let me load under that my player again it starts to load then it crashes how can i fix this?

:)

NARD1205, Nov 3, 2019
  2. NLH1 Win User

Try Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
  3. VernierSlake Win User

NBA 2K11

If it's in game stats you mean by templates it'll be because the NBA season ended ten days ago. The update you got would've been the last update for teams that didn't make the playoffs, various updates for teams that did make the playoffs and then several
    more for the Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat who made the playoff final.
  4. Skanker irl Win User

HUT Season End

I found out the the HUT season playoffs start right after the EASL playoffs end. Hope that helps someone.
  5. PARZIVAL XB1X Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed

For me it will be ether doom or zombie army 4. Im ok with delays these days id rather have a finished playable game than another car crash wwe 2k20 was.
  6. BLACK SABBATH-952FF3 Win User

Anyone spotted TV commercials yet?

I started seeing them last weekend during football and baseball playoffs.
Thema:

1. 2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game - Similar Threads - 2k20 keeps crashing

2. NBA 2K20 SETTINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 SETTINGS: Please help!!!! I have NBA 2K20 on my xbox one S through game pass. I loved playing it when I first downloaded it. Until my nephew started messing with the settings. Now its so difficult to enjoy...
  3. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  4. 2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this?: Everytime i launch 2k20 it lets me play for like 5-10 minutes then i get dashboarded everytime i tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing is working fe24e121-8b26-43b1-9da6-6fb6e3a23e46
  5. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  6. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  7. 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20: My game will not let me play keeps lagging me out 953f7997-03f2-4aff-95e9-02e507caeb28
  8. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  9. Nba 2k20, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20, please help: I have the original digital 2k20, if i buy the legend edition right now would the vc and myteam points go to the myteam i already have or do i start over completely when i buy the legend edition?...
  10. NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S: Sup guys, For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which came with a digital copy of NBA2K20. The game...