2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this?

Discus and support 2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime i launch 2k20 it lets me play for like 5-10 minutes then i get dashboarded everytime i tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP313, May 22, 2020.

1. AP313
    AP313 Guest

Everytime i launch 2k20 it lets me play for like 5-10 minutes then i get dashboarded everytime i tried all the troubleshooting tips but nothing is working

:)

AP313, May 22, 2020
  2. ImMartinFoxx Win User

3. AP313 Win User

Yeah its still acting weird i did read in the comments tho someone kept uninstalling and reinstalling and it fixed but ion know if that will work
  4. denis97g Win User

did you also try reinstalling the game?
  5. RidzwanRadzi Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue"

It doesn't say anything. Simply crashes after the loading screen without any warning or any error code.
  6. shiestysettle Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

I cant even play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.Memory Error code 13-71 shows up on start screen then game crashes every time. How do i fix this?
Thema:

1. 2k20 keeps crashing without any error code how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - 2k20 keeps crashing

2. NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 players lost after spending hundreds of dollars: my son has spent hundreds of dollars upgrading his players on NBA 2k20, how nothing of the upgrades are there. how do we recover them. we have watched youtube videos and nothing is working....
  3. 2k20. Myplayer was deleted accidentally. how can i recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20. Myplayer was deleted accidentally. how can i recover: Myplayer file missing. Point power forward. How can i recover 0249845e-174c-41e5-b57f-4c47cee984d0
  4. Hi I cannot play NBA 2k20 because I do not meet the requirements how do I fix this setting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I cannot play NBA 2k20 because I do not meet the requirements how do I fix this setting...: Im trynna play 2k20 and it said I dont meet the requirments to play plz tell me the settings 3926d84b-f0d2-4494-8006-fd077023fa9d
  5. Problem Launching NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Launching NBA 2K20: Hey, I am signed into my account and I have purchased the game. When I go to launch it I get an error code telling me to sign in or purchase the game. My subscription is current and ive...
  6. 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20: I just got kicked out of 5rec games with error code 7fd1cd7,i wanna know if this can be fixed before I go back to playstation da06ae10-7c26-4e2f-9e69-d0f52a95b0ac
  7. Nba 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20: I have gamepass ultimate which is how i've been playing 2k for the past few months. Today every time i try launching it, it keeps telling me to make sure i own the game or have live/gamepass which...
  8. NBA 2K20 not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 not showing up in ready to install: Plz help . Ive had 2K20 for a while and all of sudden the game wouldnt load up kept saying I needed gold or needed to sign in but my gold was fine and so is my account all other games work...
  9. NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 (Digital Copy) Keeps Crashing on Xbox S: Sup guys, For some reason as of recent my NBA 2K20 keeps crashing on my XBOX One S. I purchased the NBA 2K20 XBOX One S bundle for Christmas which came with a digital copy of NBA2K20. The game...
  10. 2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game: After i played my last playoff game my 2k20 will not let me load under that my player again it starts to load then it crashes how can i fix this? 9f266c30-c041-4b20-8246-35970aaf4db7