2k20 preorder problem?

Discus and support 2k20 preorder problem? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered nba 2k20 legend edition from the special 10% discount in nba 2k19, but when I download it or go to the microsoft store it shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlackThundaaa12, Sep 4, 2019.

1. 2k20 preorder problem?

I preordered nba 2k20 legend edition from the special 10% discount in nba 2k19, but when I download it or go to the microsoft store it shows the standard edition or says that I only preordered nba 2k20 and not the legend bonus. Is it supposed to do that
    and I get my bonus items on launch or what?

:)

BlackThundaaa12, Sep 4, 2019
  2. BlackThundaaa12 Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Thank you. I have found out that the "legend edition" part is just an in-game bonus and that it just shows up as the standard edition.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cover of the game not representing the type of edition you have
    pre-ordered for the game.

The standard edition you are seeing is only due to the purchase being a digital copy. Only physical copies come with the cover made for each different edition of the game.

You can always view which version of the game you have by checking that the order is still within your
    order history. This means that you will still receive the content that comes with your pre-order as provided
    by the developer.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
  4. BlackThundaaa12 Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Thank you so much!! Fortunately, I don't care about the cover art. I just wanted to know if I would get my in game items
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

I would double check on account.live.com and look on your order history what edition you bought.

It may be that the bonus will be unlocked ingame as soon as you are able to play it but usually it should at least have the title legend edition.
  6. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
Thema:

2k20 preorder problem?

1. 2k20 preorder problem? - Similar Threads - 2k20 preorder problem

2. NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online.": I got NBA 2K20 today, I've been trying to play the game, but all I get is this mesage, "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online." Everytime I try to link my...
  3. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  4. NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20: Hello Microsoft I would like to know what are the requirements for a MYPLAYEER Account I already have XBOX live gold and have created a 2k Account but I keeps saying it is not eligible for...
  5. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50: Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all...
  6. If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?: I am wondering if NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game? If I buy a NBA 2K20 Xbox One game code/key in Southeast Asia Countries/Areas(such as Singapore, HongKong etc.), could I activate...
  7. Xbox - NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - NBA 2K20: I doesnt let me play this game 964f3294-4b39-48d7-86ca-10c2f2836814
  8. My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k20 file was corrupted: Hi so i play NBA 2k20 and my player got deleted and i went to 2k support but they didnt help is there something i can do to fix it 972da95b-8e1c-4040-bc78-e38efb947a04
  9. 2k20

in XBoX Accessibility
    2k20: In my 2k20 game in my career they won’t give me badge upgrades or vc or attributes upgrades for one of my 2k character but for the other ones it will aa179181-143d-415b-bccb-897158889943
  10. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...