2k20 problem

Discus and support 2k20 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i purchased the legend edition of NBA 2k20 and upon installation i still have the original cover as well as it will not let me install my preorder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobByrd1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. JacobByrd1
    JacobByrd1 Guest

2k20 problem

So i purchased the legend edition of NBA 2k20 and upon installation i still have the original cover as well as it will not let me install my preorder bonuses. I'm not going to wait until launch day to find out that i have to install a bunch more before
    i can even play.

:)

JacobByrd1, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

2k20 problem

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

The cover for
    NBA 2K20 in the Microsoft Store
    and in the Legend Edition bundle is Anthony Davis. You will see this cover in your Game
    library section for NBA 2K20 since the Dwayne Wade cover just signifies the

Legend Edition bonuses
    , which come included in the bundle and don't need to be installed because they are consumables. Therefore you just have to load up the game when it releases and your consumables and digital items included in the bundle will be available
    for you to use in game. As they are consumables, you won't see the Dwayne Wade cover in your Games library.

I hope this helps!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

Since you've mentioned that you have no problems with any other games, have you tried uninstalling, hard restarting the console and reinstalling the 2k20 game?
  4. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
  5. BlackThundaaa12 Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Thank you. I have found out that the "legend edition" part is just an in-game bonus and that it just shows up as the standard edition.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cover of the game not representing the type of edition you have
    pre-ordered for the game.

The standard edition you are seeing is only due to the purchase being a digital copy. Only physical copies come with the cover made for each different edition of the game.

You can always view which version of the game you have by checking that the order is still within your
    order history. This means that you will still receive the content that comes with your pre-order as provided
    by the developer.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

2k20 problem

1. 2k20 problem - Similar Threads - 2k20 problem

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Shoe contract with Puma. Went to 2K shoe store to get shoes. Only shoes there,are ones you have to buy. Where/how do i get my free on-court shoes ? Thx 3f5e041b-0219-46c0-9200-24ac37557d9e
  4. NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Shoe Contract: I got a shoe contract from PUMA. When i went to the 2K Shoe Store to get my free shoes,all it has is pairs of shoes i have to buy,and not the free ones for on-court....
  5. NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20: Can't get game to download, it keeps stopping.. I've restarted system and it still happening. It keeps saying something went wrong and the code does not work. It's been 3 days and I can not get...
  6. NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 - missing mycareer: Hi Guys, Just a newbie here. I just bought my NBA 2k20, and installed it. when finished with the install, found out that there is no my career. with 2k19, it is just there on the pages. Am I...
  7. NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 XBOX ONE: Eu comprei o jogo, e diz que tenho 5.000 VC, como uso esses 5.000 VC no My Career? [Mod Translation-I bought the game, and it says I have 5,000 VC, how do I use this 5,000 VC on My Career?]...
  8. Why can’t I file share 2k20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I file share 2k20?: How do i file share 2k20 with my son? 0bca60b9-e8db-4c3b-9936-c160ab376649
  9. Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20: Every time I load up 2k20 and play mycareer, i always get an error code 56d85bb8 after it counts down typically from 14 to 1. Then it kicks me off 2k20. I use an ethernet cable on my Spectrum Wave...
  10. 2k20 preorder problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2k20 preorder problem?: I preordered nba 2k20 legend edition from the special 10% discount in nba 2k19, but when I download it or go to the microsoft store it shows the standard edition or says that I only preordered nba...