2k20 problem

Discus and support 2k20 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i purchased the legend edition of NBA 2k20 and upon installation i still have the original cover as well as it will not let me install my preorder... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobByrd1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. JacobByrd1
    JacobByrd1 Guest

2k20 problem

So i purchased the legend edition of NBA 2k20 and upon installation i still have the original cover as well as it will not let me install my preorder bonuses. I'm not going to wait until launch day to find out that i have to install a bunch more before
    i can even play.

:)

JacobByrd1, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

2k20 problem

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

The cover for
    NBA 2K20 in the Microsoft Store
    and in the Legend Edition bundle is Anthony Davis. You will see this cover in your Game
    library section for NBA 2K20 since the Dwayne Wade cover just signifies the

Legend Edition bonuses
    , which come included in the bundle and don't need to be installed because they are consumables. Therefore you just have to load up the game when it releases and your consumables and digital items included in the bundle will be available
    for you to use in game. As they are consumables, you won't see the Dwayne Wade cover in your Games library.

I hope this helps!
  3. julosjc Win User

2k20 problem

Hi There,

If you set the age limit; you can either undo it or allow it for a game or certain instances. I recommend following these steps

best of luck
  4. BlackThundaaa12 Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Thank you. I have found out that the "legend edition" part is just an in-game bonus and that it just shows up as the standard edition.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cover of the game not representing the type of edition you have
    pre-ordered for the game.

The standard edition you are seeing is only due to the purchase being a digital copy. Only physical copies come with the cover made for each different edition of the game.

You can always view which version of the game you have by checking that the order is still within your
    order history. This means that you will still receive the content that comes with your pre-order as provided
    by the developer.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
  6. BlackThundaaa12 Win User

2k20 preorder problem?

Thank you so much!! Fortunately, I don't care about the cover art. I just wanted to know if I would get my in game items
Thema:

2k20 problem

1. 2k20 problem - Similar Threads - 2k20 problem

2. Audio issues when doing recordings of Nba 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues when doing recordings of Nba 2K20: I just need to know how to get my audio to record when I record gameplay of Nba 2K20. its the only game that doesn't record audio(for me atleast). 4af4ad50-01ee-49a3-8bab-03cd7ad208e1
  3. Having trouble playing 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble playing 2k20: Its saying im under age e4dbb898-d9d7-41cc-97ae-5748316ac5b2
  4. NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online.": I got NBA 2K20 today, I've been trying to play the game, but all I get is this mesage, "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online." Everytime I try to link my...
  5. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  6. NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20: Hello Microsoft I would like to know what are the requirements for a MYPLAYEER Account I already have XBOX live gold and have created a 2k Account but I keeps saying it is not eligible for...
  7. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50: Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all...
  8. If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?: I am wondering if NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game? If I buy a NBA 2K20 Xbox One game code/key in Southeast Asia Countries/Areas(such as Singapore, HongKong etc.), could I activate...
  9. 2k20 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 problem: I bought my son 2k20 and when he tried to play it. It said he wasn't old enough to play or have a "MY PLAYER" account. How do i make it so he can play 2k20? 321cf9c4-ee39-4bd9-ad3c-279cfeedf457
  10. 2k20 preorder problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2k20 preorder problem?: I preordered nba 2k20 legend edition from the special 10% discount in nba 2k19, but when I download it or go to the microsoft store it shows the standard edition or says that I only preordered nba...