2K21 Scoring

Discus and support 2K21 Scoring in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know why my scores are not being recorded after playing each course? How do I get them to show up in the course records and statistics? (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XanderZander, Jan 22, 2021.

1. XanderZander
    XanderZander Guest

2K21 Scoring

Does anyone know why my scores are not being recorded after playing each course? How do I get them to show up in the course records and statistics? ( Dezrthrmit)

)

:)

XanderZander, Jan 22, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

2k21

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Every code you have redeem, will be available to download again from the account that you have redeemed it on. So you can always install it again and still have the item.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

2k21

Hello jerrylawson3,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your game not loading. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  4. LowLif34lif3 Win User

2k21

I talk 2 2k and i have to wait on the next gen 2 get all my

stuff
  5. Blind panther67 Win User

2k21

So am i the only one that didn't get my vc on 21
    I also havent gotten my vc and it makes me very mad how it came out like this
  6. kingthomas2 Win User

NBA 2K21 - Mamba Forever edition. Entered code but didn't get the VC

I bought the 2k21 and didn't get a code for my vc
Thema:

2K21 Scoring

1. 2K21 Scoring - Similar Threads - 2K21 Scoring

2. NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games

in XboX Insiders
    NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games: This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game but several updates have arrived and after 3...
  3. Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Could PGA TOUR 2K21 be supported by the FPS Boost feature?: PGA TOUR 2K21 has now sold over 2 million copies across four platforms, including the XBox One family. The game is highly dependent on tempo control during the golf swing, and being capped at 30...
  4. Accidentally deleted MyCareer 2k21 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted MyCareer 2k21 player: Hi anyone able to help me recover a deleted player? Can not believe i deleted and i had just spent $75 in V Bucks on him ...UHG! Any help would be great. Thanks for your time...
  5. crashing and turn off xbox series x while playing online nba 2k21 next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashing and turn off xbox series x while playing online nba 2k21 next gen: Hi...i just experience last night n this morning while playing online nba 2k21 net gen in my xbox series x...... i also have an xbox series s and i use it alternate..but it never crash in the...
  6. Nba 2k21 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k21 Xbox one: Ok i already have the digital nba 2k21 on the regular xbox one so my question is: Do i have to rebuy the game for my xbox series s or will it upgrade to the next gen verison?...
  7. Series. X shuts off while playing 2k21 next gen y

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series. X shuts off while playing 2k21 next gen y: Series x shuts off when i play 2k21 next. Gen 35d0752d-91bb-4586-9fce-dd025c4f7c0d
  8. NBA 2K21 shutting down Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K21 shutting down Xbox Series X: Just about every time I play 2k21 online it completely powers off my Series X. This is a wide spread issue that needs to be addressed. I can’t even have a good time playing with friends, because...
  9. My NBA 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA 2k21: This game restart the entire console each time itry to play 8ccd445b-592b-4b11-8fd2-2f71b4135d78
  10. Xbox Series X shuts down during online NBA 2k21

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down during online NBA 2k21: everytime I try to play 2k21 it turns completely my Xbox sX off. Controller starts flashing, xbox is off, cant be started again with controlller, only with power button . After start there is no...