2k22 issue!

Discus and support 2k22 issue! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; once I choose certain players instead of sending me to the park, it returns me to the home menu 5064e755-db4c-443b-b088-e62a09c2ee1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by orlando negron, Aug 6, 2022.

1. 2k22 issue!

once I choose certain players instead of sending me to the park, it returns me to the home menu

:)

orlando negron, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

2k22 issue!

Kindly remove and re-add your account, Orlando.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. Francia J. Win User

2k22 issue!

Hi Orlando, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game & add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game.

5. Select Delete all again to confirm.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox console:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center.

2. Select Restart console.

3. Select Restart.

After you restart your Xbox console, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
  4. orlando negron Win User

2k22 issue!

but if I open the game with another profile I have no problems
  5. ImAice Win User

I have problem

I see. It’s only NBA 2k22 that’s been reported now. Are you having issues with Halo?
  6. EugeneGriffin Win User

I believe my Xbox Series X has been overheating. Edit: Please look at the photo and tell me what you think. The vent is circled in red.

Oh and the other thing is that NBA 2K22 is fully updated and I have the latest updates to my console. The last update was supposed to address the issues with NBA 2K22. Some people say it fixed their issues. It didn't resolve my issues even after I did a console reset with keeping games and apps. I didn't want to do the full reset but afterwards it seemed okay for a few days and the issues started again.
Thema:

2k22 issue!

1. 2k22 issue! - Similar Threads - 2k22 issue

2. WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k22 Progress Lost: I've lost all my progress in WWE 2K22 after upgrading from a Xbox Series S to a Series X Xbox. I had everything unlocked in 2k22 and had a bunch of superstar creations installed, and once I...
  3. 2k22 online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k22 online play: I am having issues with My controller when I get online on 2K 22 I have brought two new controllers but I’m still having issues so when I go in the neighborhood and play other users online my back...
  4. Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc: Hi. Recently i bought a new controller Xbox One Wireless Aqua Shift. Started to play different games without any problems. Then i wanted to play NBA 2K21 with my friends and game just dont see my...
  5. Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass: Hi I'm Christian and I really think that wwe 2k22 should be added to the Xbox game pass cause I think more people would want to use the app and the Xbox games would be really popular. submitted...
  6. Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22: 56d85bb8 Error code keeps popping up every time i try to play park in 2k . It’s been going on for months somebody please help!‍ cf5cfb0c-3640-4dd6-8109-b601b9de6a21
  7. NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.: You know the login screen when you turn on windows and you put in your pin. Well for me when i put in my pin and open NBA 2K22 it crashes. But when my brother logins and opens up NBA 2K22 it works...
  8. Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.: I see others post this happening with other games as well. If your answer is "just buy game pass" don't waste my time please. First Microsoft said I need Game Pass to play the game. That's not...
  9. Refund of VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 I was charged on two different payment cardd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 I was charged on two different payment cardd: I purchased VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 and I got charged twice on 2 different cards but only wanted to purchase once. So I need a refund on one of the card payments. There is no one to call for...
  10. NBA 2k22 crashing on Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    NBA 2k22 crashing on Xbox series X: Hi I have an Xbox series x that crashes ONLY when playing nba 2k22 online. I can play other games for hours without any issues, but as soon as I head over to 2K and start playing a game of...