2k22 online play

Discus and support 2k22 online play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with My controller when I get online on 2K 22 I have brought two new controllers but I’m still having issues so when I go in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lavonti sloans, Aug 6, 2022.

1. 2k22 online play

I am having issues with My controller when I get online on 2K 22 I have brought two new controllers but I’m still having issues so when I go in the neighborhood and play other users online my back triggers in my pro stick is very delayed I have spoke with Xbox support updated my controllers and Xbox. Uninstall 2K 22 and reinstalled it I tried every troubleshooting idea still same issue online. I try other online games back trigger works perfectly only when I play 2K22 online

:)

lavonti sloans, Aug 6, 2022
  2. lavonti sloans Win User

2k22 online play

Yes my NAT is open I change that the other day. I also sent an email to 2ksupport but I haven’t received any information back yet. I have rebooted my router check my signals for my Internet everything is fine speeds is a great.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k22 online play

Thanks, we can try some troubleshooting steps more on your Xbox.
    But sincerely as the issue happens only with 2K22 online, I think it lies more in the game

1. Just to cover this possibility, please try using a different DNS address:

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    (If that doesn't work, use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary)

2. Did you tried using a different controller? Or connect it via cable?

3. Do you have the game installed in your internal storage? Or external hard drive?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k22 online play

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lavonti

Besides the troubleshooting steps described in your post, did you tried something else?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime, please double check if below NAT type you have the "open" status:

Go to Settings > General > Network config

Let me know, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  5. AnthonyHubb2010 Win User

Randomly Suspended

it is a suspension. that apparently started yesterday; however, I was not playing online with anyone I was playing WWE 2k22. I am not being told the reason for the suspension.
  6. TheAceminga Win User

Gamepass problem

I do I can play all the other xbox games I own that are online with other people. It's only NBA 2k22 that I have the issue's playing online with other people and friends???
Thema:

2k22 online play

1. 2k22 online play - Similar Threads - 2k22 online play

2. WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k22 Progress Lost: I've lost all my progress in WWE 2K22 after upgrading from a Xbox Series S to a Series X Xbox. I had everything unlocked in 2k22 and had a bunch of superstar creations installed, and once I...
  3. 2k22 issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k22 issue!: once I choose certain players instead of sending me to the park, it returns me to the home menu 5064e755-db4c-443b-b088-e62a09c2ee1e
  4. Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox ONE Wireless Controller in NBA 2K22, 2K21 etc: Hi. Recently i bought a new controller Xbox One Wireless Aqua Shift. Started to play different games without any problems. Then i wanted to play NBA 2K21 with my friends and game just dont see my...
  5. Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Why Xbox should add WWE 2K22 on the Xbox game pass: Hi I'm Christian and I really think that wwe 2k22 should be added to the Xbox game pass cause I think more people would want to use the app and the Xbox games would be really popular. submitted...
  6. Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code While Trying To Play Park On 2k22: 56d85bb8 Error code keeps popping up every time i try to play park in 2k . It’s been going on for months somebody please help!‍ cf5cfb0c-3640-4dd6-8109-b601b9de6a21
  7. NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K22 not working when I switch microsoft accounts.: You know the login screen when you turn on windows and you put in your pin. Well for me when i put in my pin and open NBA 2K22 it crashes. But when my brother logins and opens up NBA 2K22 it works...
  8. Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.: I see others post this happening with other games as well. If your answer is "just buy game pass" don't waste my time please. First Microsoft said I need Game Pass to play the game. That's not...
  9. Refund of VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 I was charged on two different payment cardd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 I was charged on two different payment cardd: I purchased VC 75,000 for NBA 2k22 and I got charged twice on 2 different cards but only wanted to purchase once. So I need a refund on one of the card payments. There is no one to call for...
  10. Nba 2k22 Online modes causing Xbox to crash or shutoff

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k22 Online modes causing Xbox to crash or shutoff: I know I'm not the only one who's having trouble staying in a game on nba 2k22. I own the series x version, every online game I play on 2k my audio starts to cut in and out and then my Xbox...