2k22

Discus and support 2k22 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve purchased Vc on 2k22 twice and both times when I go to play my career again my player is back to 60 and is back at the beginning of the season... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickrudzavicerudzavice, Sep 17, 2021.

1. 2k22

I’ve purchased Vc on 2k22 twice and both times when I go to play my career again my player is back to 60 and is back at the beginning of the season what is going on?

:)

nickrudzavicerudzavice, Sep 17, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

2k22

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?
    Could you give us more details about the problem, please?
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Nba 2k22

Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I saw you mentioned an error code, could you tell us what this code is, please?

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will be a pleasure to help you.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

Hello @CRGA2! I hope that you are doing well today!

If you purchased the NBA 2K22 bundle with, please try reinstalling the game and check again. The bonus should appear within MyTEAM.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

It seems to be a next gen issue for 2k22...this was also an issue on 2k21. Seemingly the last gen version is fine.

Interestingly, I am reading reports of it also affecting PS5s so it is not an Xbox problem but a Developer problem

Having said that, Xbox are working on the issue apparently:

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1437828744631054340?s=20
  6. MateusFontana Win User

xbox Series X

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry that you are going through this negative experience.

Microsoft, along with 2K, is working to resolve this issue on Xbox, which is apparently only happening in the next-gen version of the Xbox Series S/X game. The crash issue on the Microsoft website is directly linked with the shutdown issue as well.

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/14378287...

https://www.dualshockers.com/nba-2k22-crashing-...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

2k22

1. 2k22 - Similar Threads - 2k22

2. Nba 2k22 Online modes causing Xbox to crash or shutoff

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k22 Online modes causing Xbox to crash or shutoff: I know I'm not the only one who's having trouble staying in a game on nba 2k22. I own the series x version, every online game I play on 2k my audio starts to cut in and out and then my Xbox...
  3. why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game: why cant i purchase Vc in 2K22 a87a61bf-9900-4b02-ab65-a800ff85cd3f
  4. Nba 2k22 crashing after latest update to alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k22 crashing after latest update to alpha skip ahead: I have had my system shut down twice when trying to play. No issues before this update. Feedback sent from console after reboot. submitted by /u/robnmish [link] [comments]
  5. Nba 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k22: I bought the legend edition with the 100,000 VC, I started my career and applied my points to my player. Now when I try to play the career I started it keeps saying having problems connecting to...
  6. While playing NBA 2K22 my Series X console shuts off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing NBA 2K22 my Series X console shuts off.: I have played other games for longer periods of time on this same console but this issue seems to only occur while playing NBA 2K22 online. Each session I spend in a online game mode such as...
  7. 2k22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k22: Why can’t I talk to Ricky on 2k22 f7a7085f-fab1-49b0-b758-c8c03ec0a3dd
  8. NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k22 microsoft store not letting me buy the game: Hey, I had just installed nba 2k22 and it says i need to buy to own and i try to but it keeps giving me an error and I cannot buy at all. I tried restarting my console numerous times and still...
  9. where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are NBA 2k22 pre-order bonuses: We preordered NBA 2k22. How do we find our pre-order bonuses? We don't see any of them. Thanks! 26218e03-a498-424d-8f40-c762382bfa62