2k23 will not fully download

Discus and support 2k23 will not fully download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the 3rd time I'm downloading 2k23, it stops and says ready to start, but when I try to start it. A message says it needs to continue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JIZCOY551, Sep 15, 2022.

1. JIZCOY551
    JIZCOY551 Guest

This is the 3rd time I'm downloading 2k23, it stops and says ready to start, but when I try to start it. A message says it needs to continue downloading, but when I try to continue the installation it stops by itself

:)

JIZCOY551, Sep 15, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you're playing the game, it cannot update. Don't start the game when it says ready to start, leave it until it's finished
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, I would appreciate it if you can let me know if it's a digital game or a disc game.

Also, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

David, Could you elaborate on this situation in more detail, please?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

2k23

Micro transaction currency is controlled by Ubisoft, once you have redeemed a code or purchase the currency they are responsible for implementing it properly. You need to contact their support
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Isaac, let's test some procedures for me to better understand what is happening

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

See your subscription here, what is the subscription title and what active date?

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Was the game purchased on your account?
Thema:

1. 2k23 will not fully download - Similar Threads - 2k23 fully download

2. Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Button mapping problem on PC NBA 2k23 with Xbox controller: Hello, I use my Xbox controller for pc games like rocket league and pga tour 2k21. Recently I bought NBA 2K23, and when I first logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My...
  3. 2k23 deleted player recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 deleted player recovery: while i was deleting unwanted players from myplayer. I accidentally deleted my main myplayer. please up me recover him 969b601e-e1c3-44df-9d0a-c05ea9f81639
  4. 2k23 mycareer missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 mycareer missing: Hey my 2k23 mycareer on Xbox vanished out of nowhere it seems. Lost all my badges and vc I spent on player. Not really trying to go back to 60 ovr can anyone help?...
  5. NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 crashing at loading screen: Today for some reason my 2k decided to break and all it does is crash from the teams in the loading screen. I’m on Xbox series x and have tried to clear reserved space and restart my console....
  6. NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k23 for Xbox Series X|S - Says not compatible: Last week, I purchased NBA 2k23 with a friend I fake share with. He has had the next gen console, I was on current gen. We purchased the package that included the game for both current and next...
  7. 2k23 build was deleted after i joined a friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23 build was deleted after i joined a friends game: My 2k23 build that i spent money on was deleted after i joined a friends lobby and i need help getting it back 836ba2f8-5ff4-4be3-b131-3df9258ea8bc
  8. i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games

in XboX Insiders
    i cant buy 2k23, or add-ons for other games: i’ve used this card before and it worked but recently it’s been declining me everytime i try to buy something. i have enough money and i reset my xbox a few times. even re entered my card info....
  9. Purchase on 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase on 2k23: Hi, I spent my $16 on a 2k23 vc purchase and I let my son use the vc however he had spent all of it on the wrong player as I was suppose to spend it on a similar player but not the one he spent it...
  10. 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k23: please help im in 2k23 current gen and everytime i want to go into a park game or do something xbox gamepass purchase screen pops up but i already have xbox live please help...