2nd e-mail

Discus and support 2nd e-mail in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I wrote you a couple of days ago and haven't had a response. On May 21, I redeemed my points from Microsoft Bing Rewards for 5 Amazon cards of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Dianna Hutchins, May 26, 2018.

1. 2nd e-mail

Hi, I wrote you a couple of days ago and haven't had a response. On May 21, I redeemed my points from Microsoft Bing Rewards for 5 Amazon cards of $5.00 each. I only received 1 code. I should have received 5 codes. They took out 5,250 points 5 times. Can
    you please send me my other 4 codes, or at least put my points back on. I already talked to somebody and she couldn't help me so she sent me to you. I'm getting pretty frustrated with you all, Thank you

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Dianna Hutchins, May 26, 2018
  2. Changing E-mail information

That worked for me, thank you!

I got the mail for the 2nd issue I was having changed (presumably, time will tell), but not the first one..

When I chose to change E-mail (or update if you will), I picked the 2nd option to "use another E-mail". When I enter in my preferred E-mail adress it says the "E-mail is not avaiable". I didn't chose to create a new E-mail, just "Use another E-mail"...

Thanks for hte help so far!

WhistIing Wolf, May 26, 2018
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    add another xbox live player in same house

Are you trying to use the same e-mail address for the 2nd gamer tag? AFAIK, you can only have one gamer tag per e-mail address.

{Parity}, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

2nd e-mail

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

2nd e-mail

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  7. Smwutches Win User

2nd e-mail

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  8. WhistIing Wolf Win User

Changing E-mail information

That worked for me, thank you!

I got the mail for the 2nd issue I was having changed (presumably, time will tell), but not the first one..

When I chose to change E-mail (or update if you will), I picked the 2nd option to "use another E-mail". When I enter in my preferred E-mail adress it says the "E-mail is not avaiable". I didn't chose to create a new E-mail, just "Use another E-mail"...

Thanks for hte help so far!
  9. {Parity} Win User

add another xbox live player in same house

Are you trying to use the same e-mail address for the 2nd gamer tag? AFAIK, you can only have one gamer tag per e-mail address.
  10. x Unisquall x Win User

Friendly Gamers Over 25.....

haah I just registered today , just waiting for the 2nd e-mail! Need some mine crafters! muahahaha!
Thema:

2nd e-mail

1. 2nd e-mail - Similar Threads - 2nd mail

2. 2nd One x ethernet not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd One x ethernet not working: 1st one x ethernet just died. Next issue wifi would surge every 5 or 10 mins. Modem beside console. Got the first one x sent back to be serviced on the Ethernet they sent another dud. Same...
  3. No audio from Razer Thresher Ultimate since Xbox Update April 2nd 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Razer Thresher Ultimate since Xbox Update April 2nd 2020: Hi, So I am at a point where I want to put the headset in the trash as Razer are about as much help as using a plastic bag as a parachute. Since the above update I can get no audio to the...
  4. Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]: Acabamos de recibir una XBOX de 2ª mano en una tienda online pero viene con un código de control parental que el anterior dueño no ha quitado. ¿Cómo podemos suprimirlo? [translation-We just...
  5. Just unenrolled 2nd console (my son's), but he is now unable to enroll his console into the...

in XboX Insiders
    Just unenrolled 2nd console (my son's), but he is now unable to enroll his console into the...: Tried to sum it up with the title as much as possible. Basically I've been in the Insider program for a couple years, and about a year ago added his console to my Insider program profile. He...
  6. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  7. Transferring/playing games on 2nd Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring/playing games on 2nd Xbox One: I'm trying to set up a second Xbox console (a One S) to play the same games as my first console (Xbox One X), and the new One S is not cooperating. I've been able to transfer the games from the...
  8. Xbox pc beta user alt tabs me and when i go back into game, it thinks that there is a 2nd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc beta user alt tabs me and when i go back into game, it thinks that there is a 2nd...: I tried playing a game today on xbox pc beta and when i launch the game it minimized itself so it could make sure what user i was. after not even switching what user i am and clicking the prompt...
  9. using xbox live with a 2nd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    using xbox live with a 2nd console: Hello everyone, I have searched and can't seem to figure this out. I have XBox gamepass and XBox Live Gold subscription with my account and have my son set up under my family. However, if I am...
  10. Access owned Xbox games on new 2nd Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access owned Xbox games on new 2nd Xbox: Received a new 2nd Xbox S for Christmas. Created a new child account. Have an existing account (now a parent account). Have all previously purchased games on the original Xbox and/or original xbox...