2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

Discus and support 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bhwarg, Aug 31, 2019.

1. /u/bhwarg
    /u/bhwarg Guest

Hi All,

Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing:

The console keeps frequently getting stuck in reboot loops (I see a mix of E102 & E105 errors). I've tried a factory reset but doesn't seem to help. Struggles to get booted unless I disconnect the network.

When I have managed to boot it and sign in any & all Games refuse to download - it manages a couple of Mb then reports 'Installation Stopped'

Any advice for working around these issues - can I get out of the insider program for example? Or have I bought a brick?

Thanks 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty) :)

submitted by /u/bhwarg
    [link] [comments]

/u/bhwarg, Aug 31, 2019
  2. TheTwistadOne48 Win User

Ryse wont install to 100%

is it possible that Ryse is a faulty disc? Shadow Of Mordor installed just fine on the 2nd attempt but Ryse still wont install
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

We are in 2nd phase of testing in insiders program. New dashboard is in polishing state and it is great.
  4. GDN smp91 Win User

Loud "Alarm" sounding screeching noise?

It might be the fan inside, I would possibly take it back to the retailer to exchange it for another one as yours may be faulty.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Stressed about xbox live update

Where did you buy it from?

It's possible the console is modded & banned from xbox live,always a risk when buying 2nd hand.
  6. Smwutches Win User

preview program invites

You can download the Insider Hub from the Xbox Store. It is currently not possible to invite anyone to the program due to the program being at capacity.
Thema:

1. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty) - Similar Threads - 2nd hand insider

2. I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchase a 2nd one a still doesnt work: I have purchase a 2nd sealed mint in box game of Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness and im still experience the same thing ive payed £80 for the games (£40 each time) and the new game wont even load...
  3. 2nd hand purchasable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd hand purchasable games: Hi. I'm thinking about picking up star wars battlefront second hand and I'd like to know if there is any stipulation or issues I should be aware of first? Could anyone explain if I am likely to...
  4. Purchasing 2nd hand xbox1 with 12 games on external HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing 2nd hand xbox1 with 12 games on external HD: Someone is Selling a 500GB xbox 1 with 12 games (some are online games to be used with xbox live account) on a 3 TB external Hard Drive. My question is, if I were to purchase this system with the...
  5. Setting up a used/2nd hand console, and payment option locale diff.?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up a used/2nd hand console, and payment option locale diff.?: I bought a used/2nd hand console and I want to erase everything, remove old persons account and set it up for my account, how can I do that, what precautions should be taken? There is a...
  6. Digital game 2nd hand console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital game 2nd hand console: Hello. I bought a second hand Xbox one with a digital game of battlefield 1 installed. I can't play it. I have the original papers with the down load code. If I reset the Xbox can I down load it...
  7. My 2nd hand xbox 360 is blocked from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2nd hand xbox 360 is blocked from Xbox live: i have an Xbox and I can't log onto xbox live , I've never been able to access the account since buying the console, please can you unblock my account or help me figure this out .,it tells me my...
  8. someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.: I bought areal,signal ok,entered code onto the website.but when I try to sign on on the xbox it wont recognise my email as it says there is another account on that xbox.would it be the previous...
  9. i bought a 2nd hand xbox one with 3 installed games how to handle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a 2nd hand xbox one with 3 installed games how to handle?: I bought a 2nd hand Xbox one with 3 installed games for my Son, at this moment it is working because the account of the former owner is still working with an existing xbox live account. But i...
  10. Strange 2nd hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange 2nd hand xbox 360: Hello, guys i just got some money and i was going to buy an xbox 360, ive seen one really cheap (for 40 euros) with box,without controller (i have a pc verison for it) and every cables.The guy...