2player one remote

Discus and support 2player one remote in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can 2 people play a multi player game with one remote on Xbox one? a55b4bb6-cc8e-41f1-88a5-dc2ee7a8e878 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ima_toodler, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ima_toodler
    Ima_toodler Guest

2player one remote

Can 2 people play a multi player game with one remote on Xbox one?

:)

Ima_toodler, Jul 4, 2019
  2. lilbak82 Win User

2player one remote

Theres plenty of games where you can share the controller and take turns.
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

2player one remote

Hi, you need 2 controllers and you need to see the game accept more persons to play
  4. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

2player one remote

If anyhing, it would be really hard to do that. I suggest you get a second controller for multiplayer games
  5. ArminatorX Win User

2player one remote

If you mean playing at the same time on one controller, then yes, there is the game "Overcooked" that allows two players to play on one controller at the same
    time.

And it's hilarious to play that way.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

2player one remote

nothing else you can with a person, an option if you want to play with someone else by this means is to put two controls, you use the 2 and lend the 1
Thema:

2player one remote

1. 2player one remote - Similar Threads - 2player remote

2. Xbox Live on remote console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on remote console: Hi, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox and my son has a profile on it as well (it is his home Xbox). When he goes to his mom's and signs into her Xbox with his profile, would he still be able to...
  3. Pass key remote sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pass key remote sign in: i set a dam passkey for signing in dont know 6 digit code. Cant default to microsft accout password all i see are numbers. I have done everything from app authentication iam frustred cant even...
  4. Xbox one menu ignoring remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one menu ignoring remote: I use a an Xbox remote as I mostly watch tv/netflix/YouTube. There are no controllers on. When I am at the start menu and hit the select button, the selected option flashes, but does nothing. I...
  5. Console Companion Remote to Xbox at Home from Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion Remote to Xbox at Home from Work: I used to be able to connect to my home xbox at work. Now I cannot with the new app coming out. Anyone else having this problem? The app connects to my xbox fine at home but not from work....
  6. I can not download games remotely on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download games remotely on my xbox one: The console is well configured but it does not appear when I want to download a game from the web in my work. My PC appears and I can download games remotely but in my xbox does not. I don´t know...
  7. Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else is logging me out of my profile remotely on Xbox: Hi All While my son is gaming someone that he knows is logging him out of his account remotely while he is in the middle of playing. How is he doing this and how do I stop it? Thanks...
  8. My satellite tv remote keeps turning on my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My satellite tv remote keeps turning on my Xbox one console: My satellite tv console/recorder (in Australia called Foxtel) uses a bluetooth remote control. When I use that remote it turns on the xbox one console as well. They are situated side by side under...
  9. Play BO2 Zombie in Split screen (2players) / ecran scindé

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play BO2 Zombie in Split screen (2players) / ecran scindé: I everyone, I want to know how to play BO2 Zombie in split screen (local and multiplayer), i have an account with xbox love GOLD, but i don't know how to joined game with second joystick, as a...
  10. 2player Pac-man is that possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    2player Pac-man is that possible: I buy for the Xbox 360 Pac man, Ms Pac man, Pac man ce and Pac man Museum but their is not one of this came that have the game for TWO players??? My question is their a game from Pac man or Ms...