2player one remote

Discus and support 2player one remote in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can 2 people play a multi player game with one remote on Xbox one? a55b4bb6-cc8e-41f1-88a5-dc2ee7a8e878 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ima_toodler, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ima_toodler
    Ima_toodler Guest

2player one remote

Can 2 people play a multi player game with one remote on Xbox one?

:)

Ima_toodler, Jul 4, 2019
  2. lilbak82 Win User

2player one remote

Theres plenty of games where you can share the controller and take turns.
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

2player one remote

Hi, you need 2 controllers and you need to see the game accept more persons to play
  4. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

2player one remote

If anyhing, it would be really hard to do that. I suggest you get a second controller for multiplayer games
  5. ArminatorX Win User

2player one remote

If you mean playing at the same time on one controller, then yes, there is the game "Overcooked" that allows two players to play on one controller at the same
    time.

And it's hilarious to play that way.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

2player one remote

nothing else you can with a person, an option if you want to play with someone else by this means is to put two controls, you use the 2 and lend the 1
Thema:

2player one remote

1. 2player one remote - Similar Threads - 2player remote

2. 2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi

in XboX Insiders
    2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi: Remote Control Aircraft Fuel-powered remote-controlled aircraft are classified by engine category, also known as oil-powered helicopters, while fuel-powered aircraft are powered by engines such as...
  3. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  4. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting: I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it 56fa814f-af11-41d9-8a13-d16e85c73d46
  5. Remotely install games via a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remotely install games via a pc: I recently asked this question on here and it was suggested to try Xbox Support but language barrier didn't help. How do I set it up so I can remotely install games via xbox.com, have followed...
  6. Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...: Hallo, wenn meine Tochter Minecraft über die Nintendo Switch mit dem Microsoft Account spielen will, damit sie alle ihre Inhalte hat, muss sie sich immer wieder über Remoteconnect anmelden. Kann...
  7. Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox media remote no longer working correctly in kodi: Since the last update when using the directional buttons on the remote through kodi, the hi-lighted section only moves to the next item if holding the button. It’s as if there is a permanent...
  8. Xbox media remote

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox media remote: Anyone else think it would be nice if they were to release a new media remote that would utilize a play & charge style battery? I use my media remote quite a bit so I'm constantly going through...
  9. Play BO2 Zombie in Split screen (2players) / ecran scindé

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play BO2 Zombie in Split screen (2players) / ecran scindé: I everyone, I want to know how to play BO2 Zombie in split screen (local and multiplayer), i have an account with xbox love GOLD, but i don't know how to joined game with second joystick, as a...
  10. 2player Pac-man is that possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    2player Pac-man is that possible: I buy for the Xbox 360 Pac man, Ms Pac man, Pac man ce and Pac man Museum but their is not one of this came that have the game for TWO players??? My question is their a game from Pac man or Ms...