2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot

Discus and support 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2tb expansion card does not fully fit into the back of my series X console, the metal section sticks out abit, anyone have this issue? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JC van Niekerk, Sep 19, 2022.

1. 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot

My 2tb expansion card does not fully fit into the back of my series X console, the metal section sticks out abit, anyone have this issue?
    2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot [​IMG]

:)

JC van Niekerk, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JC

I can't test / check my Series X console to see if the Seagate Expansion card looks the same as your picture (Because I if recall correctly the card doesn't need to be fully inside)

Just to confirm, your Xbox is able to recognize the expansion card?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It's often to improve compatibility with different sizes and shapes of cases with USB/HDMI etc. They probably do it by default
  4. Nursemorph Win User

My 1TB Expansion card is exactly the same...they don't sit flush to the console. A lot of cables and connectors do this....like the HDMI cable you have there that also doesn't sit flush
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

JUNE Update - A Few prayers answered!!

6. COD 2 HALO Win User

External hard drive for xbox one what to you use?

Seagate expansion 2tb. Sweeeeeeet Quiet, fast, and completely up to the task(s).
Thema:

1. 2TB Seagate Expansion card - not fully fitting into slot - Similar Threads - 2TB Seagate Expansion

2. Seagate 2tb external harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external harddrive: New seagate 2 tb external harddrive for xbox series S has been working fine since i bought it in july and since my recent console update on 9/9/22 will not read or pick up on any other consoles...
  3. HELP!!!!! Xbox series s with 2tb seagate hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!!! Xbox series s with 2tb seagate hdd: I have an Xbox series s with a 2tb seagate hdd for external storage. Anytime I am running a game with my Spotify in the background the whole system goes nuts. I was playing gtav with my Spotify...
  4. Seagate 2TB external hard drive won't format anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2TB external hard drive won't format anymore: I went to format my seagate 2TB hard drive to store games and apps, but when I do, it ends up not formatting and removing the drive from my list of storage devices. Might end up just being a...
  5. Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Seagate Game Drive 2TB disconnects and reconnects on Series X: So it randomly disconnects and reconnects in under 1 sec, with the message "Game Drive can be used now". It happens when i play SX Games on the SSD, but also when i play X One Games with the...
  6. Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Seagate - Game Drive for Xbox 2TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: So i gave my little brother my Xbox and im gonna go the PC route now. Can i use the external hard drive on the PC and play the digital copy games that are on it? If there is a certian software or...
  7. 3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

in XBoX on Consoles
    3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability: Is my 2Tb 3.0 Seagate HDD compatible with the Series X? Will i have to format it as well? 2a2e46e1-21a0-4348-8e0c-4e986405b428
  8. xbox seagate 2tb hard drive light flashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox seagate 2tb hard drive light flashing: hello all! ive been having a rather stressful problem for a while. you see my drive is being detected and all of that good stuff, but it randomly decides to cut off and now its gotten to the point...
  9. Seagate 2tb external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb external hard drive: So i got 2 xbox Seagate 2tb external hard drive and they stopped working i cant reformat it before ot doesn't pop up on my pc dose anyone know what to do?? 76c4563d-3cc1-4ce7-bcc1-7fcfe4e88c8f
  10. Xbox One External Storage (Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0) wont allow games/app saves and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One External Storage (Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0) wont allow games/app saves and ...: I bought a Seagate Expansion 2TB 3.5-Inch Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 for my Xbox One. When I plug it into the Xbox One, it is detected but only for music and other media. I cannot use it...