2Wire: CONNECTION

Discus and support 2Wire: CONNECTION in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): CONNECTION Microsoft layed off all the good tech there no one left to work or fix SERVER PROBLEM. get Bill Gates back... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by sabby32, Jan 15, 2017.

1. sabby32
    sabby32 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): CONNECTION
    Microsoft layed off all the good tech there no one left to work or fix SERVER PROBLEM.

get Bill Gates back

:)

sabby32, Jan 15, 2017
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: GG

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: GG
    What seems to be the issue with your net connection?

SLB4EVERPT, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Need Help Choosing A Gateway Device To Replace.

but i want to replace my 2wire, and the dlink router just connects it with the 2wire.

and i don't know how to set that up completely

error3rror3rror, Jan 15, 2017
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: GG

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: GG
    What seems to be the issue with your net connection?
  5. error3rror3rror Win User

Need Help Choosing A Gateway Device To Replace.

but i want to replace my 2wire, and the dlink router just connects it with the 2wire.

and i don't know how to set that up completely
  6. taidara Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

Sorry for the late reply!

[quote user="Cartoonite"]I finally got a working network cable running up through the walls into the room and connected the 360 directly to the 2wire modem.[/quote]Did you actually have your Xbox 360 directly connected to the 2wire gateway, or did you have
    any networking device connected in between this path?

It would be great if you are able to find out the model number of your 2wire gateway.

Could you try, once more, to directly connect your Xbox 360 with an Eternet Cable to the 2wire gateway, but this time, make sure you disconnect your second Xbox 360, along with the Xbox One, from your network.

Disable UPnP and reboot your 2wire gateway.

Enable UPnP and reboot your 2wire gateway.

This procedure will refresh the map table.

If it's possible, are you able to try and connect your console on a different network (friends house), to verify if this is exclusively tied to your network, or not.

Keep us posted!
  7. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

MTU setting is causing an error! Help

Is this the first time you've connected to live and what is the exact model of 2wire router?
Thema:

1. 2Wire: CONNECTION - Similar Threads - 2Wire CONNECTION

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): It doesn’t connect to the internet Hey there :) Try to power cycle the console... press and hold the power button for 10 seconds...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network No worries you came to the right place topic-wise! I am sorry first that your link did not go to the correct page. When I...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490 My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490 with this...
  5. 2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection

2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error message and can't find wireless connection were you able to figure out the issue? I'm having the exact same one since the update in November...
  6. 2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet

2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One refuses to connect to internet My Xbox One refuses to connect to the internet, stating that it has detected a wireless network hardware issue. I use a wired...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network hey there :) Which error is giving you back? 77c0e3e1-e060-46d6-b384-88c8ca3b678f
  8. 2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one

2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): question about windows 10 connection to xbox one i would like to know if my father is already playing on his xbox one, can i connect my windows 10 to the xbox without...
  9. 2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers

2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My xbox won't connect to any game servers It says I have high packet loss when I test my multiplayer connection. I've done everything and I'm bout to throw my new slim S...
  10. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959