2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire

Discus and support 2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Events Challenge in Solitaire why is the Events challenge set for American time. we are in Australia and by the time we get... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SuddenDoor5368, Jan 22, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Events Challenge in Solitaire
    why is the Events challenge set for American time. we are in Australia and by the time we get it, it is our bedtime and then it is finished by the time we get half way through. why can't we have a different time to the US. thank you

:)

SuddenDoor5368, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge Solitaire World Tour Event for today

Keep getting kicked out of Daily Challenge -Solitaire World Tour Event for today

I started the Daily Challenge-Solitaire World Tour Event- for today - solved my first game - and was instantly kicked out. Now every time I try and go back it starts to load and the screen closes. I can play the other solitaire games just not any on the
    Solitaire World Tour Event. PLEASE HELP!

LimitableKhan65, Jan 22, 2017
  3. BoomyPlayer5
    BoomyPlayer5 Guest
    Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

Ad for Monopoly is crashing Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Events

BoomyPlayer5, Jan 22, 2017
  4. MooSmidgen Win User

Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

Me too. Tried rebooting machine, and uninstalling, then reinstalling MS Solitaire. I can play normal games, and daily challenges, but clicking on that Klondike Event just crashes MS solitaire.
  5. car54where Win User

Event not loading properly

Also get message saying no events scheduled. I played two Klondikes this morning from the National Solitaire Day Event but now cannot continue. Previous experience with trouble connecting to Solitaire service I've found the timer on my last challenge is
    still running.
  6. Roman Friar Win User

Not able to connect to internet

Unable to connect to Solitaire Collection Events. Receive a message saying i need to connect to the internet. Received just after completing daily challenge.
  7. Pwonder1 Win User

solitaire events wont load

Mine is not loading the event either, I can do the daily challenge but if I try to play the

solitaire event it freezes and closes??? I have restarted, made sure all of my

updates were current, and no luck - so what causes this and more importantly,

how do you fix it???
  8. SmokingMonkey20 Win User

Not able to connect to internet

I have the same issue and it does not appear to be an xbox issue, because I have tried accessing the event directly without going through xbox. Also the daily challenges are working fine going through xbox. So it must be an issue with accessibility to
    the Solitaire World Tour Event. Please fix.
Thema:

2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire

1. 2Wire: Events Challenge in Solitaire - Similar Threads - 2Wire Events Challenge

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  9. 2Wire: Forzathon event

2Wire: Forzathon event: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Forzathon event Every time I complete a forzathon event my rewards do not show 668aa4d5-37c3-4acc-a00e-c5e5e0b2b69c
  10. 2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox

2Wire: this is for this event you put on my xbox: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): this is for this event you put on my xbox hello I have been waiting since xmas to play the event everytime this event tells me I have to wait 20 hours and then 19 and...