2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem

Discus and support 2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Fix screenshot/record problem [img] I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Tried fixing it nothing work looking for answers... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AFriendForHire, Mar 31, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Fix screenshot/record problem
    2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem [​IMG]

I can't figure out what's wrong with it. Tried fixing it nothing work looking for answers on here.

:)

AFriendForHire, Mar 31, 2017
  2. TristanBaker
    TristanBaker Guest
    why am i getting this now?

The fix to the problem is that that certain game may not allow to be recorded or screenshotted at that time.

Simple mistake.

TristanBaker, Mar 31, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live, followed by Freezing Xbox

Actually, the 2701HG-G is made by 2WIRE and is notorious for not working well with Xboxen.

www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-2wire-2701hg-g-bell-firmware has screenshots of its control panel and you can use those screenshots to see if UPnP has been disabled.
    Bell technical support can also advise you of the UPnP status.

VibroPlex, Mar 31, 2017
  4. TristanBaker Win User

why am i getting this now?

The fix to the problem is that that certain game may not allow to be recorded or screenshotted at that time.

Simple mistake.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live, followed by Freezing Xbox

Actually, the 2701HG-G is made by 2WIRE and is notorious for not working well with Xboxen.

www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-2wire-2701hg-g-bell-firmware has screenshots of its control panel and you can use those screenshots to see if UPnP has been disabled.
    Bell technical support can also advise you of the UPnP status.
  6. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Screenshots & Clips

I dont have this problem I just press Xbox Button and Y for screenshot and X for a recording.

Never encountered this problem
  7. amnehasan Win User

Xbox Gaming Overlay Capture Folder is Missing

In the game bar when i check my recordings and screenshots it's not there so i want help to get my recordings and screenshots back.
  8. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
Thema:

2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem

1. 2Wire: Fix screenshot/record problem - Similar Threads - 2Wire Fix screenshot

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire: my gamerscore was 512000 now its 344800 can this be fixed.

2Wire: my gamerscore was 512000 now its 344800 can this be fixed.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): my gamerscore was 512000 now its 344800 can this be fixed. my gamerscore was 512000 now its 344800 can this be fixed. a525fb47-bc77-414d-8726-11a66f5a2c23
  8. 2Wire: How do I fix error code 8083201c?

2Wire: How do I fix error code 8083201c?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): How do I fix error code 8083201c? Please help I am desperate. I don't want to lose all 456 levels and 110+ cars on Forza Horizon 3 PLEASE MICROSOFT DO SOMETHING!!!...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: MICROSOFT FIX THIS NOW

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: MICROSOFT FIX THIS NOW: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): MICROSOFT FIX THIS NOW Hi Unfortunately Xbox 360 game purchases can't be completed on an Xbox One console or at Xbox.com without having a...
  10. 2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...

2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to play nba2k17 the person who bought this needs to sign in i was just trying to play...