2Wire: Getting hacked by a 12 yr old stinks

Discus and support 2Wire: Getting hacked by a 12 yr old stinks in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Getting hacked by a 12 yr old stinks Today i was playing mw2 on xbox 360 and i got all my hard earned work taken from me by... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by legatzke, Dec 4, 2016.

1. legatzke
    legatzke Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Getting hacked by a 12 yr old stinks
    Today i was playing mw2 on xbox 360 and i got all my hard earned work taken from me by someone tampering with the system. I just want activison to put out an update to stop all that. literally the 4th time ive been hacked and its growing really old. im going
    to switch systems basically because of this

:)

legatzke, Dec 4, 2016
  2. kixbase55420
    kixbase55420 Guest
    competitions

im a 12 yr old and i cant get more access to games why

kixbase55420, Dec 4, 2016
  3. CQC maps are.......

Ah forums, where you get to let out your inner 12 yr old girl! Love it

moosemoosebushy, Dec 4, 2016
  4. moosemoosebushy Win User

CQC maps are.......

Ah forums, where you get to let out your inner 12 yr old girl! Love it
  5. CharmCitysKing Win User

Infinity Challenge Leaderboards

and the leaderboards are a hack...the #1 guy has 50,000 points already, 4500 + kills and 1000 deaths. and only has 22 hours of play time....LOL Im guessing the top 5 players wont even be legit and I bet the winner of the truck is some nerdy @@@ 12 yr old.
  6. PINCHY128 Win User

banned consol

shows how much u no coz some1 has hacked his account and just used his details to buy things and il tell u xbox stinks it a shame how u cant find ne thing out about yr own property and like i said he didnt resive notification so every1 else keep a tight
    check on yr account and bank details
  7. Marksman21997 Win User

Ages of players

Im 15 myself, and hate when 12 yr olds start cursin' me out. :)
  8. InexactTripod2 Win User

Game exchange?

The games included were Darksiders2, Halo4, and a free download for Tomb Raider. All three are rated M. A close friend who has played these games himself agreed with me that they are not appropriate for a 12-yr old and a 10-yr old.
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Getting hacked by a 12 yr old stinks - Similar Threads - 2Wire Getting hacked

2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Get hacker banned

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Get hacker banned: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Get hacker banned If you think your account is compromised check the info here: Compromised Microsoft Account Help | Hacked Microsoft...
  4. 2Wire: How do I get the New Xbox one Dashboard update?

2Wire: How do I get the New Xbox one Dashboard update?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): How do I get the New Xbox one Dashboard update? how do I get the new Xbox one dashboard update? I’m an Xbox insider but I don’t know how to get the update?...
  5. 2Wire: getting banned for no reason

2Wire: getting banned for no reason: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): getting banned for no reason Hi scarfacedillon, Sorry to hear about the problems you have been having. Regarding bans, the only way you can have them looked into is by...
  6. 2Wire: Still didn't get my code

2Wire: Still didn't get my code: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Still didn't get my code I got a offer for a $500,000 shark card code for gta if i bought 3 months of gold. I did but I never received a code....
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I heard you guys give x-box's that are damaged i would like to get one if there is any left thankyou I suggest you to not pay attention to...
  8. 2Wire: Its about getting banned

2Wire: Its about getting banned: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Its about getting banned ive have just got off a console ban that was 23 days long which i got for no reason and yet here we are again with another communication ban for 2...
  9. 2Wire: I dont get acces to xbox live

2Wire: I dont get acces to xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I dont get acces to xbox live Hello. I dont get acces to xbox live on my xbox one. I checked on my bank details and It clearly says Ive paid 79 kr (swedish value)....
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Buying items on Xbox Live store getting no Xbox Rewards

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Buying items on Xbox Live store getting no Xbox Rewards: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Buying items on Xbox Live store getting no Xbox Rewards have bought multiple games and movies on my Xbox One and I have not seen any rewards...