2Wire: Hardware Problem

Discus and support 2Wire: Hardware Problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Hardware Problem Unplug everything that you don't need plugged in, e.g. EXT HDD and see if you still get the error. Could be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HALL12delta, Nov 6, 2016.

1. HALL12delta
    HALL12delta Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Hardware Problem
    Unplug everything that you don't need plugged in, e.g. EXT HDD and see if you still get the error.

Could be something that's plugged in broke???? possibly.

:)

HALL12delta, Nov 6, 2016
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang plugging bk in but ng

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang plugging bk in but ng
    hey there 2Wire: Hardware Problem :)

If you tried anything... and don't turn on, you should contact official support! Cause it's hardware problem and need assistance!

RevisedRain0511, Nov 6, 2016
  3. LegendarySpiva, Nov 6, 2016
  4. 2Wire: Hardware Problem

Unplug everything that you don't need plugged in, e.g. EXT HDD and see if you still get the error.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 9, 2016
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

7. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

[quote user="LegendarySpiva"]

That is why my friend. The 2WIRE is not compatable with XBOX LIVE. Here is a list of compatable routers:

support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live

[/quote]

Are you sure its not compatible? There's a massive difference between a device not being compatible with live and not being on that list, there are many many routers not on that list that work just fine.

I would not recommend anyone go out and buy new hardware until you've exhausted all options on the current router.

The the OP what is the exact model of 2wire?
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Cannot Join Matches Due to Router

Hey Overshot. Sorry to hear about your network shennanigans.

We actually have a very in depth forum on your specific router. Here is out
    2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT) forum
    . Check it out, and let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!
  9. XBR Poseidon Win User

Open NAT, Behind

taidara has hit it on the head. Your console is suffering from double nat. Two layers of nat between your console and the internet. In this case your best bet is going to setup what is called DMZ+ mode in the 2Wire pointing it at the Netgear. I would prefer
    a bridge mode but if memory serves bridge mode is not available on the 2wire but I may be mistaken. Make sure to check our Hardware Information forums.
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Hardware Problem - Similar Threads - 2Wire Hardware Problem

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Wont sign into my account

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Wont sign into my account: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Wont sign into my account The earlier service alert has cleared. Power cycle the console using these steps: http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E Then sign...