2Wire: How do i Re-download Games to a new console

Discus and support 2Wire: How do i Re-download Games to a new console in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): How do i Re-download Games to a new console i just Purchased a Nex Xbox one S how do i Re-download my Games ?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MURGANATOR1, Dec 24, 2016.

1. MURGANATOR1
    MURGANATOR1 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): How do i Re-download Games to a new console
    i just Purchased a Nex Xbox one S how do i Re-download my Games ?

:)

MURGANATOR1, Dec 24, 2016
  2. NoLaMan84
    NoLaMan84 Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: DOC not showing up after downloads

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): DOC not showing up after downloads
    Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

NoLaMan84, Dec 24, 2016
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games
    Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again

CoryInDaHouse63, Dec 24, 2016
  4. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

New 360 question

You would have to re-download it with the same account you did before by going into your download history of that account and re-downloading the Console Registration App and then registering that new console. If I am right, you can register up to three consoles
    (including your first one) by doing that.
  5. KRISMARK321 Win User

License Transfer Help Please!

If you were able to download your profile to the console you bought, you can check to your download history and you will see this game that you are talking here and has a problem with. Click that game and then re-download it. That re-downloading will be
    able to download the Game License as well. Then delete the old game and launch the new game re-downloaded to the console.

For sure this would help your problem.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I want to buy a new HD for my old console. What issues should I be aware of?

Hey Michael.

DLC licences are tied to your gamer-tag and console, not the HDD. So all you need to do is re-download any of your purchased DLC onto your new HDD.

You can find all your DLC listed in your download history, either in the account management section of your dash or using the link below

If you do decide you want to move your saves to the new HDD you can use a
    correctly formatted USB flash-drive
    to
    move your game saves and profile over to the new console
    , then use your
    download history
    to re-download everything over.

Hope this covers it.

7. Lowlife443 Win User

Trial Won't Unlock to full version

I had this exact same issue and found this post through Google, but I managed to find a solution. I deleted and re-downloaded the game to no avail, then I transferred the license to my new console which did nothing.

--> Solution: After transferring the license to your new console, you must delete and re-download the game, in that order.
  8. An Accidentt Win User

Online pass corrupted

how do you delete the old one and download the new one then? because im having this problem too, and when i click re-download it says the error...
Thema:

1. 2Wire: How do i Re-download Games to a new console - Similar Threads - 2Wire download Games

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: DOC not showing up after downloads

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: DOC not showing up after downloads: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): DOC not showing up after downloads Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds...
  5. 2Wire: Game didnt download?

2Wire: Game didnt download?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Game didnt download? I purchased a game last weekend when there was a promo going it started downloading left my xbox running came back after work and somehow it said iy...
  6. 2Wire: My Xbox music is not downloading on Windows 8.1 I get Error code.

2Wire: My Xbox music is not downloading on Windows 8.1 I get Error code.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My Xbox music is not downloading on Windows 8.1 I get Error code. I've tried many times to purchase music via xbox music, however it will not download. I get code error....
  7. 2Wire: Can't play a downloaded game

2Wire: Can't play a downloaded game: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Can't play a downloaded game my son received an Xbox one as a gift from his grandparents also helped him set up the system with grandfather's email. I purchased Madden...
  8. 2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue

2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft solitaire collection download issue the game stops downloading at 351.0 kb and gives me an error code It was working great last week and then suddenly stopped...
  9. 2Wire: Games that i download are not working.

2Wire: Games that i download are not working.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Games that i download are not working. My xbox downloaded games are not loading and only the disk games work. What can I do? 9ca20e63-e931-415a-8733-c6952a85b0fe
  10. 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? How do I play off the disc without hours of downloading ? 7b9e54c7-9c72-429d-9a9d-5f134e9b870a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to re-download xbox games on new console