2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

Discus and support 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? How do I play off the disc without hours of downloading ?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OrneryMarker417, Feb 4, 2017.

1. 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?
    How do I play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

:)

OrneryMarker417, Feb 4, 2017
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    How long does Ryse take?

IF its a disc, then you can play any game that is already downloaded to the game that does not require you to put a disc in. If its physical you can play whatever. The download depends on how fast your internet is, I just went and bought Ryse again this last weekend and it took about an hour and a half to download and install completely.

bloosuga, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    how do i get Halo 4 to run off the hard drive instead of the DVD drive?

Like I said, as long as it's installed it should play off the hard drive no matter how you start the game. The disc will still spin at start up and sometimes they do spin during the game. The only way to play it without having to use the disc drive at all
    would be to download the game digitally.

Smwutches, Feb 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

how do i get Halo 4 to run off the hard drive instead of the DVD drive?

Like I said, as long as it's installed it should play off the hard drive no matter how you start the game. The disc will still spin at start up and sometimes they do spin during the game. The only way to play it without having to use the disc drive at all
    would be to download the game digitally.
  5. AdamGodfrey96 Win User

Oblivion GOTY issues

Its on xbox one, and the game is digitally downloaded but the dlc, shivering isles and knights of the nine, are off of the goty disc 2. I cannot play the dlc without the disc in the console but if i remove the disc and then put it back in i need to redownload
    the update and the dlc off the disc.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Installing onto my Xbox

[quote user="xXxMLG KaRmAxXx"]

I've never downloaded a game onto my Xbox before, but if I did download a game like Modern Warfare 3 onto my Xbox, would someone be able to take the disk and still be able to play off of the disc?

[/quote]

Yes someone would be able to take the disc and play off of the disc, but you would not be able to play MW3 from your hdd without the disc in the tray. It is a protection method to prevent piracy.

Anytime you install a game to your hdd and you want to play it you will need to have the actual disc in the tray to play it. Without it you will be unable to play the game.
  7. I FruityNinja I Win User

Slow game installs

4 hours to install the DR3 off disc with the update download. Is this normal?
  8. blademastrr Win User

Xbox one game sharing

can i play disc based games without the disc, in other words can i download the disc to the xbox and then use it on any console without the disc
Thema:

2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ?

1. 2Wire: how to play off the disc without hours of downloading ? - Similar Threads - 2Wire play off

2. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I can’t play online games Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 15be178b-69fe-4b10-9727-35444b81fade
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals but I need to connect to xbox Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. 2Wire: my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and ...

2Wire: my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): my 360 will not play 360 games it say to put them in a 360 console it plays moveis and music cd just It means that YOUR CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM PLAYING GAMES AND IF...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live my mom and I have to separate live accounts. We are using our xbox 360 cloud saves on our xbox one....
  6. 2Wire: I just purchased 1 Month Gold and it says "The current profile is not allowed to play ...

2Wire: I just purchased 1 Month Gold and it says "The current profile is not allowed to play ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I just purchased 1 Month Gold and it says "The current profile is not allowed to play on XBOX Live." Same issue here but with 3 month gold. Assistance would be great....
  7. 2Wire: my xbox sometimes wont play game disc or digital

2Wire: my xbox sometimes wont play game disc or digital: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): my xbox sometimes wont play game disc or digital my xbox 1 is being tempermentral by not playing discs now an then an not ejecting 5d4026d4-590d-4c80-a614-568732798f3b
  8. 2Wire: Can't play a downloaded game

2Wire: Can't play a downloaded game: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Can't play a downloaded game my son received an Xbox one as a gift from his grandparents also helped him set up the system with grandfather's email. I purchased Madden...
  9. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a...
  10. 2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...

2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me very upset. Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into...