2Wire: I GOT banned

Discus and support 2Wire: I GOT banned in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I GOT banned help me ive been Banned for swearing? How long is This gonna stay? I havent been Banned before and its already... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by rubenkoning44, Feb 17, 2017.

1. 2Wire: I GOT banned

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I GOT banned
    help me ive been Banned for swearing?

How long is This gonna stay?

I havent been Banned before and its already been 2 days

:)

rubenkoning44, Feb 17, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got banned for no reason

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I got banned for no reason
    Hey there 2Wire: I GOT banned :)

when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team 2Wire: I GOT banned ;)

wolverine033104, Feb 17, 2017
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got unfairly banned..

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Got unfairly banned..
    Hey there 2Wire: I GOT banned :)

when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team 2Wire: I GOT banned ;)

ToastiestSpoon3, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got banned for no reason

Hey there :)

when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team ;)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I got banned for no reason!

6. Frizio I iB Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got unfairly banned..

Hey there :)

when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team ;)
  7. Dadwhite Win User

2Wire: Banned

Sorry to hear this. But be aware that the code of conduct says you are responsible for everything that happens with your account even if you was not the one doing it. This is the problem with the game share as your account has to setup on someone else
    console so they can use it.
  8. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

2Wire: Banned

Enforcement does not work that way, chats are verified before enforcement can be done.

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a Case Review.

24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not review-able, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag.

Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

For further information on how Enforcement is done click HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps HERE, however sometimes you're asked to
    complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing
    the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

If you found this post helpful please up-vote
Thema:

2Wire: I GOT banned

1. 2Wire: I GOT banned - Similar Threads - 2Wire GOT banned

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got charged for a membership that I stopped

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got charged for a membership that I stopped: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Got charged for a membership that I stopped For billing issues contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us...
  3. 2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason

2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Got Xbox live banned for no reason Hey Gamer, You may want to check out your enforcement status the initial suspension is a communication ban while XBLPET is looking...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got my friend message banned for life.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got my friend message banned for life.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I got my friend message banned for life. hey, the enforcement team doesn't use the forums. the only site for enforcement problems is...
  5. 2Wire: Fan really loud since day one. Got worse.

2Wire: Fan really loud since day one. Got worse.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Fan really loud since day one. Got worse. So my Xbox one was loud since day one and now unfortunately it's making weird noises. I don't think this is a day 1 release Xbox...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got unfairly banned..

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Got unfairly banned..: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Got unfairly banned.. Hey there :) when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team ;)...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got banned for no reason

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I got banned for no reason: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I got banned for no reason Hey there :) when this is happening you can ask to open a case review to enforcement team ;)...
  8. 2Wire: I got my Xbox one s for Christmas and it's banned from sending messages

2Wire: I got my Xbox one s for Christmas and it's banned from sending messages: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I got my Xbox one s for Christmas and it's banned from sending messages If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I...
  9. 2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...

2Wire: got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): got banned from talking for no reason and now i cant play 2k my park. this is making me very upset. Game developers have the ability to build game-specific security into...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I got banned for no reason!

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I got banned for no reason!: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I got banned for no reason! You can check the reason for your ban here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements If you are...