2Wire: I need to cancel my xbox live account

Discus and support 2Wire: I need to cancel my xbox live account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need to cancel my xbox live account If you mean to remove your account from the console: Add or Remove a Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Francisco JavierRivera Rubio, Dec 14, 2016.

1. 2Wire: I need to cancel my xbox live account

Francisco JavierRivera Rubio, Dec 14, 2016
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: My billing info is correct but Xbox live reward is saying it's needs to be made sure it's correct

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): My billing info is correct but Xbox live reward is saying it's needs to be made sure it's correct
    Xbox live reward is saying it can't deposit my credit in my account cause my billing info needs to be correct but it is

CourtlyBoar7113, Dec 14, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Dec 14, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Dec 16, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. nevillefarrell Win User

Gold subscription canceled on PayPal

So to cancel an xbox live account you need to do it with xbox live because that is who you have the billing agreement with not PayPal. To do this you sign into your account on xbox live select my account, the select my subscriptions then you will see the
    option to cancel renewal. If that fails you need to call support and they will cancel it.
  7. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  8. FlamingoMocha70 Win User

Cancel My Account

I need help to cancel Xbox live account I'm having problems
  9. MereSplash7195 Win User

changing address

so I need to cancel my current account first and then restart registration again ?

do I need to change my window live I.D ?

Thanks
Thema:

1. 2Wire: I need to cancel my xbox live account - Similar Threads - 2Wire need cancel

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Need help with lost achievements and lost gamerscore.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Need help with lost achievements and lost gamerscore.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Need help with lost achievements and lost gamerscore. @SpyShadow - please bear in mind that this thread is almost a year old. More than...
  3. 2Wire: Error code102 i need help

2Wire: Error code102 i need help: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error code102 i need help i need help trying to fix this error ive tried everything that xbox told me to do but it will still not work I even tried the factory reset that...
  4. 2Wire: Need help

2Wire: Need help: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Need help my friend tried to sing into Minecraft for the first time and put in the wrong age how do you Chang it aae402b5-8ab3-46d3-b49c-3e3e8a50fcda
  5. 2Wire: Cloud storage offline need support

2Wire: Cloud storage offline need support: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Cloud storage offline need support I went back to play Dark Souls and it said my cloud storage is offline and i cant play my game online. 38f78b87-ec46-4913-a2d7-7934e1e4051c
  6. 2Wire: I need help!

2Wire: I need help!: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need help! I need help I've emailed ea and Microsoft asking why my game dvr on my Xbox one s quit working on one of my favorite games after there update was installed to...
  7. 2Wire: I need adapter cables and can't buy anywhere

2Wire: I need adapter cables and can't buy anywhere: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need adapter cables and can't buy anywhere I recently purchased a Rock Band 3 game set used and unfortunately it's wired instead of wireless and for the drums and guitar...
  8. 2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...

2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to play nba2k17 the person who bought this needs to sign in i was just trying to play...
  9. 2Wire: I need help

2Wire: I need help: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I need help I can't send messages on Xbox live an I can't talk "in game chat". I tried the normal ways to fix it but I can't. I havnt been reported, I have a gold...
  10. 2Wire: need help with my qeastions on return policy

2Wire: need help with my qeastions on return policy: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): need help with my qeastions on return policy The warranty for xbox accessories is 90 days 2eb3c79b-d95c-4c66-9522-2555917dea90