2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

Discus and support 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There "I tried to play Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RubinBlut340545, Jan 4, 2017.

1. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!" There
    "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! Help!"

There is the Error code104_107_1. What can I do?

:)

RubinBlut340545, Jan 4, 2017
  2. malumac
    malumac Guest
    error code 101_107_1

Hi!

I'm addicted to all daily challenges! But got a problem trying to play Mahjong (Microsoft Casual Games). I've playing it online with no problem until today! Cannot play it online today. Although I could do it with other games (Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    and Microsoft Jigsaw).

Is there anyone who could give me some help?

Thanks,

MaluPanda

malumac, Jan 4, 2017
  3. I can not load the newest microsoft solataire collection why?

I tried to play Microsoft solitaire collection. already stated that I have the app down loaded. Please help.

SoiledComic907, Jan 4, 2017
  4. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  5. AFROULAKI Win User

Error Code 002408 and 009408 in Solitaire and TapTiles

i tried to play microsoft solitaire collection but i can''t (daily challenges).MY XBOX account it*s working
  6. CHERYLBOGOWITZ Win User

The ads are locking up the game.

Wanted to play the daily challenge games of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection 6/23/15. Clicked on the Tri-Peaks icon first. As usual, an ad started to play, but it stopped with just a black screen and froze. I uninstalled the game and restarted my computer.
    I then re-installed the collection and the same thing happened. I rebooted the computer today 6/24/15 and an ad came up and froze the screen black. Down at the bottom of the black screen you see a time bar set to 00 and an opportunity to upgrade to no ads.
    I tried playing the Jigsaw games and they worked fine. It's just the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for me so far. Please find a fix!!!
  7. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  8. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
Thema:

2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ...

1. 2Wire: "I tried to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection today but there was a problem with it! ... - Similar Threads - 2Wire tried play

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): I am trying to play some online games and enter parties with my pals but I need to connect to xbox Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang plugging bk in but ng hey there :) If you tried anything... and don't turn on, you should...
  7. 2Wire: Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc

2Wire: Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc It just won't let me om mostly any game plus my Microsoft acc says on the Xbox last seen rainbow...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Trying to play left 4 dead on xbox one live my mom and I have to separate live accounts. We are using our xbox 360 cloud saves on our xbox one....
  9. 2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...

2Wire: its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): its saying the person who bought this needs to sign in idk how to fix iti was trying to play nba2k17 the person who bought this needs to sign in i was just trying to play...
  10. 2Wire: Trying to learn

2Wire: Trying to learn: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Trying to learn Nowadays the game require updates from the publisher's servers. For more info: Games : Game setup aa1d41ba-69b4-4a34-8680-e064f09f7253