2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down

Discus and support 2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MS sudoku keeps shutting down Sudoku keeps shutting down. Every once in a while I can play one game than it shuts down. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StylishZeus8326, Mar 1, 2017.

1. 2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MS sudoku keeps shutting down
    Sudoku keeps shutting down. Every once in a while I can play one game than it shuts down. I did mem checks, virus checks, etc. on my laptop with nothing found. I have a fairly robust system, i7 processor with 16 Gb of Ram. Other programs seem to be working
    ok.

:)

StylishZeus8326, Mar 1, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Microsift Sudoku

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsift Sudoku
    MS Sudoku crashes in the middle of the game. Why?

TenMeerkat535, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Microsoft Sudoku shuts itself down.

MS Sudoku has started to shut itself down. Tried restart, shut down, uninstall, re-install and any combination thereof. Any ideas??

WarierKetchup49, Mar 1, 2017
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Microsoft Sudoku shuts itself down.

Hey there WarierKetchup49,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Project Spark

It's been shut down and its not coming back. MS shutting down Project Spark was one of the biggest fails of the so called 300,000 Servers for Xbox One.

The PS Community from the PS Forums (also shut down) tried to start a
    Feedback Request
    for keeping the Servers open but alas MS doesn't care about Gamers despite what comes out of the heads of Xbox.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Keeps shutting down

Hi Michele,

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it only happen with games or if you open up anything in general the Xbox Shuts off?

Follow these steps to reset your power supply unit:

1. Unplug the cables from the console, wall outlet, and power supply itself.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug it back in and power on the Xbox.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I would recommend for you to try this: Xbox One
    Power Supply Solution.
    Let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  7. Hxnestly Win User

Keeps shutting down

Try unplugging your xbox and then plugging it back in, or go to settings and reset your xbox with keeping games and apps.
  8. mustangguy Win User

Xbox 360 servers shutting down in 2016 ???

All I know is that if MS cant fix and keep their servers up then just shut them all down. Its getting worst than PSN.
Thema:

2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down

1. 2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - 2Wire sudoku keeps

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Microsoft Sudoku

2Wire: Microsoft Sudoku: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft Sudoku Microsoft Sudoku is great. However, the game frequently freezes for as much as 90 nseconds. This is incredibly frustrating when playing a timed game....
  9. 2Wire: SUDOKU

2Wire: SUDOKU: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): SUDOKU My Sudoku has stopped working. Any suggestions would be most welcome c2427c41-3246-4450-9d96-bfac887ad5c0
  10. 2Wire: Microsift Sudoku

2Wire: Microsift Sudoku: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsift Sudoku MS Sudoku crashes in the middle of the game. Why? 3e95f6e8-e8e0-4592-975e-d8cb4133aa38