2Wire: My PIN code dont work!

Discus and support 2Wire: My PIN code dont work! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My PIN code dont work! Wanna play some some ReCore error code 400, search it. Nada! Cant log in to my profile or nothing, cant... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hernan Aponte Reyes, Feb 26, 2017.

1. 2Wire: My PIN code dont work!

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My PIN code dont work!
    Wanna play some some ReCore error code 400, search it. Nada! Cant log in to my profile or nothing, cant even play the game. Playing on Windows 10.

:)

Hernan Aponte Reyes, Feb 26, 2017
  2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My code of gold card it is not working

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My code of gold card it is not working
    I can't play online with my friends.

Bienfait 1997, Feb 26, 2017
  3. xDaRkxZ0mBiE
    xDaRkxZ0mBiE Guest
    live wont work for me help!!

my network is 2wire but it wont connect and everything my house that is on 2wire works but my xbox dont can someone plzzz helpp me find out whats going on cuz im about to flip out 2Wire: My PIN code dont work! :(2Wire: My PIN code dont work! :(2Wire: My PIN code dont work! :(

xDaRkxZ0mBiE, Feb 26, 2017
  4. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  5. mike41062 Win User

Odd Error Involving My Pins

i had the same problem, i had a couple of games and a couple of demos pinned, and wanted to remove them but couldn't. every time i tried, it gave me that error code "8c010003"... i just figured out how to remove them though! i was trying to go to the game's
    page by going into "my pins", then selecting the game or hitting "x" for details to remove the pin, but i kept getting those same errors. i ended up going to the general games tab though, looked in the on demand section for the game i wanted to un-pin, i found
    it- selected it (which it worked there but hadn't worked trying it from "my pins") then i crossed my fingers and selected "remove pin" and it worked!!!! so simple, but so stupid and complicated that it was giving errors like that while trying to do it from
    "my pins"...
  6. lederasi89 Win User

xbox 1 month free membership

try entering the pin code in the redeem a code section. if that does not work you may have to just make a new account
  7. tbear691267 Win User

Xbox live gold issue

I just buy a 3 month card for my son put on his profile i put it in the pin number dont work i not understand what wrong why i cant get that number
  8. WPAK Win User

Code dont work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at http://billing.microsoft.com and also check http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be
    sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
Thema:

2Wire: My PIN code dont work!

1. 2Wire: My PIN code dont work! - Similar Threads - 2Wire PIN code

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  5. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...