2Wire: My xbox one dose not want to connect

Discus and support 2Wire: My xbox one dose not want to connect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My xbox one dose not want to connect For some reason my xbox stopped connecting to my wireless internet and now when I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KYLERATHJEN, Nov 24, 2016.

1. KYLERATHJEN
    KYLERATHJEN Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My xbox one dose not want to connect
    For some reason my xbox stopped connecting to my wireless internet and now when I try to connect put the password in and it just dose nothing no error no nothing I have tried the to troubleshoot it and it still dose not work dose anyone know how to fix my
    problem.

:)

KYLERATHJEN, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Need Help Choosing A Gateway Device To Replace.

but i want to replace my 2wire, and the dlink router just connects it with the 2wire.

and i don't know how to set that up completely

error3rror3rror, Nov 24, 2016
  3. ReiZ qScopeS
    ReiZ qScopeS Guest
    2Wire: My Xbox problem

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My Xbox problem
    my Xbox says everything took to long to load so I don't know what to do I can't get into my Settings or play any games dose any have any help?

ReiZ qScopeS, Nov 24, 2016
  4. error3rror3rror Win User

Need Help Choosing A Gateway Device To Replace.

but i want to replace my 2wire, and the dlink router just connects it with the 2wire.

and i don't know how to set that up completely
  5. PeaceLoveSing Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

Well, I was going through my recent players, and my Xbox just froze, I turned it off and then back on, it tooke a while to sighn in, it said it couldn't connect, I tried unplugging the router and plugging it back in, reconnecting to my 2wire, ext. so basically,
    for some reason, it can't connect to the 2wire that I have, but it's only my Xbox that can't connect.
  6. taidara Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

I think I may have confused you with my suggestion, by connecting the failing Xbox directly to the router. In this equation, I'm not referring to your Linksys E1200, but instead the 2wire gateway.

You mentioned that you already have one of your Xbox 360's connected directly to the router/modem (2wire). I would like you to try with the exact same setup as your working Xbox 360, but with the failing 360 machine connected directly to your 2wire gateway,
    without the Linksys E1200 in transit, or any other networking device for that matter. With the exception for the failing Xbox 360 and your 2wire gateway.

Topology:

2wire (gateway) ------ Ethernet -------
    Xbox 360
    (the failing console).

Before you go ahead, go to Xbox System Settings and select
    Network settings
    . Select connection type and Configure Network. On the
    Additional settings tab select Restore network settings to factory settings.

Turn off your Xbox.

Turn off your 2wire gateway and let it sit for a couple of minutes.

Turn on the 2wire and wait one minute for it to connect properly and wire your failing Xbox 360 the exact same way as your working Xbox 360.

Now on your console, head back to Network Settings and select
    Test Xbox Live Connection.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
  7. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  8. taidara Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

Sorry for the late reply!

[quote user="Cartoonite"]I finally got a working network cable running up through the walls into the room and connected the 360 directly to the 2wire modem.[/quote]Did you actually have your Xbox 360 directly connected to the 2wire gateway, or did you have
    any networking device connected in between this path?

It would be great if you are able to find out the model number of your 2wire gateway.

Could you try, once more, to directly connect your Xbox 360 with an Eternet Cable to the 2wire gateway, but this time, make sure you disconnect your second Xbox 360, along with the Xbox One, from your network.

Disable UPnP and reboot your 2wire gateway.

Enable UPnP and reboot your 2wire gateway.

This procedure will refresh the map table.

If it's possible, are you able to try and connect your console on a different network (friends house), to verify if this is exclusively tied to your network, or not.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. 2Wire: My xbox one dose not want to connect - Similar Threads - 2Wire dose connect

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: My power box will not work for my Xbox one will I have to get a new console Hi, Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Power Supply for your Console....
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now.: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): This support number is ****. I've been on hold for over 45 minutes now. For your IP address you should contact your Internet Provider...
  10. 2Wire: It dose not let me sign up on my other account

2Wire: It dose not let me sign up on my other account: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): It dose not let me sign up on my other account Please send me a message why I can't sign up thank you. 28165bd3-d25b-4396-add2-e1e6b7990df8