2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

Discus and support 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HeadlessZebra33, Feb 6, 2017.

1. 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?
    need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into the wrong family account when I downloaded it. How do I switch accounts?

:)

HeadlessZebra33, Feb 6, 2017
  2. xUserZer0x
    xUserZer0x Guest
    Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Just purchased the digital code for Halo 5 from Amazon and clicked the "Redeem at XBOX LIVE" button. This apparently logged in automatically using defunct account credentials (still sitting in the browser's saved login info), and the code was redeemed to
    the wrong account (i.e., this one). How do I transfer to my active account?

thanks

xUserZer0x, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Shouxin26
    Shouxin26 Guest
    Xbox One code redeemed on wrong account

I redeemed a game code that I received when I purchased Assassins Creed: Origins Deluxe edition on my wrong account and I'm wondering if there's a way I can redeem it again (with proof of purchase of game and code of course).

Shouxin26, Feb 6, 2017
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Question urgente

Please try redeeming the code in Redeem Codes under Account Management on the Xbox and let us know the failure message and the eight-digit error code beginning with 8, if you please.
  5. MistyKitty92828 Win User

Destiny Beta Key

Same problem I type in the 25 digit code in the store "use a code" and it says "something went wrong" i try it on this website in the redeem a code section it says "somethign went wrong".

I have three 25 digit codes straight from my bungie account.... this is BS
  6. RaeRae4 Win User

Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks.

I redeemed my xbox gift card under wrong account. How can i get it to a different one?
  7. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

That is the problem...The cards were redeemed under MY account in the Family account because there was no way to redeem the cards under the CHILD account online. He has been able to do it directly on Xbox, but I was trying to have it available for him
    when he got home...EPIC FAIL!
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

Kombat pass code not working: Mortal Combat 11

[quote user="UndamagedTone"]

mine is doing the same thing, how do i do it through the dashboard? i was trying to find where to redeem the code. cause i was trying through the game but it doesn't work :(

[/quote]

- At the top of this page under your Gamertag's name click "My Account."

- Towards the top right under the search bar click "Redeem Code."

Good luck!
Thema:

2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

1. 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? - Similar Threads - 2Wire Redeemed digital

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: I can't redeem my code

2Wire: I can't redeem my code: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I can't redeem my code I'm trying to redeem my xbox live code but it keeps saying "something went wrong" 177faf20-2a6e-48bf-a274-d9eb215f10e0
  8. 2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...

2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the game. I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle, and i havent received the code...
  9. 2Wire: Biohazard 7 survival pack code redeem problem

2Wire: Biohazard 7 survival pack code redeem problem: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Biohazard 7 survival pack code redeem problem Hi, I bought Biohazard 7 which includes a survival pack recovery set, after I redeemed it, I cant found the items in the...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Gears of War 360 games redeem codes

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Gears of War 360 games redeem codes: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Gears of War 360 games redeem codes I bought gears of War 4 in November and just found out that the other gears games came with it. I saw...