2Wire: SUDOKU

Discus and support 2Wire: SUDOKU in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): SUDOKU My Sudoku has stopped working. Any suggestions would be most welcome c2427c41-3246-4450-9d96-bfac887ad5c0 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by InlandOpossum9, Jan 23, 2017.

1. 2Wire: SUDOKU

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): SUDOKU
    My Sudoku has stopped working. Any suggestions would be most welcome

:)

InlandOpossum9, Jan 23, 2017
  2. 2Wire: Microsift Sudoku

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsift Sudoku
    MS Sudoku crashes in the middle of the game. Why?

TenMeerkat535, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Psychmd94
    Psychmd94 Guest
    2Wire: Microsoft Sudoku

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft Sudoku
    Microsoft Sudoku is great. However, the game frequently freezes for as much as 90 nseconds. This is incredibly frustrating when playing a timed game. Is there anything I can do?

Psychmd94, Jan 23, 2017
  4. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

Help
  5. cmsunday Win User

Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days
  6. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can click on the green xbox button in the upper right corner of Sudoku, and sign into xbox just fine, but Sudoku can't sign in. Have even exited Sudoku, and punched the "Play Sudoku" button
    within xbox, which starts Sudoku, but Sudoku still can't connect. All of my other games work fine.

I have seen a message from time to time within Sudoku over the last 2 days which seems to say that this is a new version and you don't have to sign into xbox to play, but then I lose all my history of what has happened in the last 4 years. The message disappears
    before I can study it. Is this a new version? Or maybe I am misinterpreting the message.
  7. GaleW Win User

Microsoft Sudoku- Windows 10 PC

8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: GG

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: GG
    What seems to be the issue with your net connection?
Thema:

2Wire: SUDOKU

1. 2Wire: SUDOKU - Similar Threads - 2Wire SUDOKU

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...

2Wire: Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one s it does not let me add any profile in my xbox it just stays loading and it's removed try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the...
  8. 2Wire: Microsoft Sudoku

2Wire: Microsoft Sudoku: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft Sudoku Microsoft Sudoku is great. However, the game frequently freezes for as much as 90 nseconds. This is incredibly frustrating when playing a timed game....
  9. 2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down

2Wire: MS sudoku keeps shutting down: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MS sudoku keeps shutting down Sudoku keeps shutting down. Every once in a while I can play one game than it shuts down. I did mem checks, virus checks, etc. on my laptop...
  10. 2Wire: Microsift Sudoku

2Wire: Microsift Sudoku: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsift Sudoku MS Sudoku crashes in the middle of the game. Why? 3e95f6e8-e8e0-4592-975e-d8cb4133aa38