2Wire: why are my points did not come into my account yet

Discus and support 2Wire: why are my points did not come into my account yet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why are my points did not come into my account yet my the points that i have is over the limit so am waiting on those points... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Gse shotcaller, Mar 13, 2017.

1. 2Wire: why are my points did not come into my account yet

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why are my points did not come into my account yet
    my the points that i have is over the limit so am waiting on those points come into money whats going on?

:)

Gse shotcaller, Mar 13, 2017
  2. Logfish
    Logfish Guest
    2Wire: My rewards cash

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My rewards cash
    I have had 5000 points for a while and was wondering why they haven't gotten to me yet. It is past the 15th of this month too.

Logfish, Mar 13, 2017
  3. why did my account get suspended

I have not idea, but you might of gotten to many bad ratings.

UFearTheTiger, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Alex Rodriguez Jr. Win User

Slow Link Speed/Network Speed

Hi Aileronroll, these issues began with the 2wire, its actually what led me to buy a new router. This seems to happen both wired and wireless.

taidara, it's the standard white 2wire that comes with AT&T uverse in south florida. It was up to date with the netgear firmware and did the same thing, which is why I installed DD-WRT. Same problem.

As of last night, it started getting HD on Netflix, however, within an hour, it dropped down to 1 bar and refused to increase. Checked my router and speeds and nothing changed.
  5. Kenny Dubbs Win User

2 Months Have Passed

I did get 800 points with my purchase. I contacted someone right away. He told me i had to wait 6-8 weeks. 12 months, 1 month free and 800 points. I know what i read and that is why i bought it. You'll have to answer as to why it appeared on my 360.
    why if there was no promotion,did i get the points 2 days ago? why did this get escalated after one of your reps said they already sent the points to me after i made this original post, yet they didn't come to my inbox?

I will have to think twice before i buy online again from you. 2 years in a row i've had a headache with your fine print and time lines. You accuse customers of being rip off artist (pretty much), because they might keep the points by cancelling live within
    a certain time line.
  6. takuto neko Win User

my Xbox LIVE Points is not in my MIRCOSOFT Account POINTS YET???.

^Goon..uh..what?

@King- Anyone else have access to your account?
  7. takuto neko Win User

How did you buy the points? Through the website or through the 360 dirrectly?
  8. HIR3D GOON Win User

Learn to make talk, then problem fix!
Thema:

2Wire: why are my points did not come into my account yet

1. 2Wire: why are my points did not come into my account yet - Similar Threads - 2Wire why are

2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online is not working Sorry to hear it. It can take some time for the membership to...
  3. 2Wire: why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero

2Wire: why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero playing a game had 90000 + points i came back the next day and had zero what a rip off...
  4. 2Wire: why am i bannd

2Wire: why am i bannd: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why am i bannd u guys have made a mistake 915ea3bc-e1b9-4dfd-a89a-455f61f78212
  5. 2Wire: Why am i still banned

2Wire: Why am i still banned: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why am i still banned Hi, you can review the available details of your current suspension at the following link Enforcement Please note, however, that the ban would be...
  6. 2Wire: Why do I have to pay twice?

2Wire: Why do I have to pay twice?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why do I have to pay twice? When i had my 360 i baught all the zombie maps now that im on box1(with the same username) I have to rebuy all the maps? Has anyone else had...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Why i was banned from the xbox live Xbox Enforcement does not act over the forums anymore - you can talk directly to them via a case review....
  8. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959
  9. 2Wire: Banned why

2Wire: Banned why: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Banned why I need to know why my Xbox account was banned CalllMeeeConnor not sure in right place 053a90c1-6e09-4866-9a3e-182bdc2de07a
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why?

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Why? Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then...