2Wire: why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360

Discus and support 2Wire: why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360 why can't I sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ExaminedSquid8, Feb 3, 2017.

1. 2Wire: why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360
    why can't I sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360

:)

ExaminedSquid8, Feb 3, 2017
  2. 2Wire: It dose not let me sign up on my other account

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): It dose not let me sign up on my other account
    Please send me a message why I can't sign up thank you.

DanTDM is coo1, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Hi

Well I can't not download my gamer tag or sign in it to. But why I can sign in to my Xbox online noproble. And I can't sign in to my Xbox 360. Can you help me .

Sawblade77JWR, Feb 3, 2017
  4. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  5. ZXspectrum76 Win User

Unreliable

Can't understand why I can't login to live on my xbo, my xbox 360 can!! But I haven't got cod aw for my 360 ffs!!!!! And also why can my freinds sign in on xbo and I cant?) they only live about 2 minutes away from me!!!!!
  6. PeaceLoveSing Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

Well, I was going through my recent players, and my Xbox just froze, I turned it off and then back on, it tooke a while to sighn in, it said it couldn't connect, I tried unplugging the router and plugging it back in, reconnecting to my 2wire, ext. so basically,
    for some reason, it can't connect to the 2wire that I have, but it's only my Xbox that can't connect.
  7. VerboseGrain679 Win User

One drive is not loading

I'm not exactly sure why it affects it either, but apparently my game info is 'stored' on the cloud through OneDrive? So when I open MS Solitaire it gets stuck in the 'signing in' mode.
  8. taidara Win User

Frequent Repeated XBox Live Connection Interruptions

I think I may have confused you with my suggestion, by connecting the failing Xbox directly to the router. In this equation, I'm not referring to your Linksys E1200, but instead the 2wire gateway.

You mentioned that you already have one of your Xbox 360's connected directly to the router/modem (2wire). I would like you to try with the exact same setup as your working Xbox 360, but with the failing 360 machine connected directly to your 2wire gateway,
    without the Linksys E1200 in transit, or any other networking device for that matter. With the exception for the failing Xbox 360 and your 2wire gateway.

Topology:

2wire (gateway) ------ Ethernet -------
    Xbox 360
    (the failing console).

Before you go ahead, go to Xbox System Settings and select
    Network settings
    . Select connection type and Configure Network. On the
    Additional settings tab select Restore network settings to factory settings.

Turn off your Xbox.

Turn off your 2wire gateway and let it sit for a couple of minutes.

Turn on the 2wire and wait one minute for it to connect properly and wire your failing Xbox 360 the exact same way as your working Xbox 360.

Now on your console, head back to Network Settings and select
    Test Xbox Live Connection.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Thema:

2Wire: why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360

1. 2Wire: why can't i sign in to OneDrive on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - 2Wire why can't

2. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: I payed for a 12 month prescription on Xbox I am wondering why my online is not working Sorry to hear it. It can take some time for the membership to...
  3. 2Wire: why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero

2Wire: why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why did i have 90000 + points and the next day have zero playing a game had 90000 + points i came back the next day and had zero what a rip off...
  4. 2Wire: why am i bannd

2Wire: why am i bannd: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): why am i bannd u guys have made a mistake 915ea3bc-e1b9-4dfd-a89a-455f61f78212
  5. 2Wire: Why am i still banned

2Wire: Why am i still banned: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why am i still banned Hi, you can review the available details of your current suspension at the following link Enforcement Please note, however, that the ban would be...
  6. 2Wire: Why do I have to pay twice?

2Wire: Why do I have to pay twice?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why do I have to pay twice? When i had my 360 i baught all the zombie maps now that im on box1(with the same username) I have to rebuy all the maps? Has anyone else had...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Why i was banned from the xbox live Xbox Enforcement does not act over the forums anymore - you can talk directly to them via a case review....
  8. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959
  9. 2Wire: Banned why

2Wire: Banned why: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Banned why I need to know why my Xbox account was banned CalllMeeeConnor not sure in right place 053a90c1-6e09-4866-9a3e-182bdc2de07a
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why?

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Why? Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then...