2Wire: Xbox Live Enforcement

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox Live Enforcement in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live Enforcement My gamertag is , and I would like to know how and why I am communication banned from Xbox Live as of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Archy56, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Archy56
    Archy56 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox Live Enforcement
    My gamertag is , and I would like to know how and why I am communication banned from Xbox Live as of yesterday. I have not been signed into Xbox Live for 8 days, and can prove that. All I need is an explanation to why I am now banned. Please help!

:)

Archy56, Jan 28, 2017
  2. Can't sign in to XBL

Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?

SimplyTheeBest, Jan 28, 2017
  3. AquaPig0215
    AquaPig0215 Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: enforcement

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): enforcement
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action

AquaPig0215, Jan 28, 2017
  4. justinkimmons Win User

2Wire: Enforcement

Also forgot to mention that there are tons of YouTube videos out there that can prove to you that people say things because they got mad at the game or another person in the game and have sent messages that you consider to be inappropriate and deserves a
    banned hammer but here is something you will also find in these videos is that people laugh at these messages and dont care about it but the reason they report it is cause they think it would be funny to have that person be blocked and one last thing I have
    spent the last 5 nearly 6 years of my life and my money to have a gold membership to play with my friends but if i am going to be blocked from communication because someone cant handle a few cuss words or think it would be funny to get someone banned then
    you guys need to adjust your enforcement acts to were you can only communicate with friends not to where you cant communicate with anyone.
  5. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: enforcement

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
  7. demenace Win User

Network will not assign IP address to XBOX

Your issue may come from the setup your using. Putting another router behind a 2wire router does not work very well. 2wire devices are both modems and routers, in one device. So you typically do not need another router, like a Netgear, behind it. Although
    this should not prevent you from getting an IP address, it will affect your connection to Xbox Live. If you want to use a Netgear router behind the 2Wire, you should put the 2Wire in "bridge" mode. That would make it act more like a standard modem.
  8. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

Thema:

1. 2Wire: Xbox Live Enforcement - Similar Threads - 2Wire Live Enforcement

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox live problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox live problem: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Xbox live problem try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox live

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox live hey there :) The only way is to gameshare with your profile, or to put your profile on his console......
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  5. 2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason

2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Got Xbox live banned for no reason Hey Gamer, You may want to check out your enforcement status the initial suspension is a communication ban while XBLPET is looking...
  6. 2Wire: rewards / xbox live rewards

2Wire: rewards / xbox live rewards: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): rewards / xbox live rewards why is there no more hyperlink? for xbox live rewards , on the xbox.com page and has to be searched in the corner on the xbox.com page can...
  7. 2Wire: Does not work Xbox live gold

2Wire: Does not work Xbox live gold: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does not work Xbox live gold does not work Xbox live gold 5c19755a-d76b-494c-b750-818e9341de61
  8. 2Wire: Xbox live

2Wire: Xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live I'm happy now lol this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Click on Free Xbox Live Gold Codes for December 2018...
  9. 2Wire: Xbox live not issues

2Wire: Xbox live not issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live not issues Xbox live won't let me browse anything, I go to click on browse new games and nothing happens, tried it on everything and nothing works. Does anyone...
  10. 2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action

2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I recieved numerous in game texts from someone...