2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :(

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :( in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live one month free trial :( cant u add a feature for the one month trial that said u don't need to put your bank info in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by R4G3 O5C4R, Mar 4, 2017.

1. R4G3 O5C4R
    R4G3 O5C4R Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live one month free trial 2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :( :(
    cant u add a feature for the one month trial that said u don't need to put your bank info in u only get the one month free trial that's it because, I've been trying to get it to work but it won't and all I want to do is play with my friends on GTA V

my only game

:"(

Please

:)

R4G3 O5C4R, Mar 4, 2017
  2. spyyosh
    spyyosh Guest
    2Wire: Error?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error?
    Hey so I just bought a used Xbox at GameStop, I wanted to see if I could try it for free. But the trial button wasn't there. Just the 1 month and 3 months and 12 months? Is it possible to actually get the trial? I've never had Xbox live and I wanna check
    it out to see if I like it then buy it.

spyyosh, Mar 4, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.

onyxishere, Mar 4, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

New Console and 3 month Xbox Life Gold Subscription

There are 3 x 1 month free trials per new xbox console. In order to access the trial you'll need to create a brand new account on the console. When it asks you to join live select No. It will then offer you a one month free trial of the Live service.
  5. HassanB Win User

New Console purchase come with free trial of live gold?

Each new console purchase comes with three, one month XBOX Live trial accounts. Once those three, one month trials have been used you will need to pay a fee for all future memberships of XBOX Live Gold.

In order to initiate the trial you would need to make the new account from the XBOX console itself and not on XBOX.com. Once you've done that and created a free profile it will ask you if you'd like to join XBOX Live, just simply say no and it will give you
    a free trial of XBOX Live for 1 month.
  6. Arminator Win User

new xbox..free 1 month gold membership?

[quote user="DrHamad"]

...a new xbox 360....1 month free gold membership??how can I claim that???

[/quote]

By creating a NEW Gamertag ON THE CONSOLE ITSELF. The one month free trial is only for new members joining through the console. If you create a new Gamertag on the Xbox.com website and recover it from LIVE you also do NOT get the free month trial. And only
    the first three Gamertags joining Live on that console get the free trial month.
  7. bowski477 Win User

How can i get xbox live gold for free

The free month of Xbox Live gold can be applied from the account creation process if you are making a new account.

Or

If you already have a Microsoft account and don’t have an active Xbox Live Gold paid subscription, you may be able to sign up for an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial subscription.

Here’s how to sign up:

1. Sign in to the Subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
    2. If you’re eligible for a free trial, you’ll see Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial as a subscription offering. Select Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial, and then select Next.
    3. If prompted, add a payment option to your account. If you already have a payment option on file, you can use that.
    Important At the end of the first (free) month, your trial subscription automatically turns into a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription that renews monthly by default. The paid Xbox Live Gold subscription will renew to the payment option you
    added to your account.
    If you don’t want the Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial subscription to renew, you must cancel it. See “How to cancel an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription,” below.
    For more info go
    HERE
  8. bathoryhordes Win User

Xbox live membership

Hi. Need to check if Xbox gold free one month trial has a cut off date. My console was purchased in June this year and I had initially rejected the Xbox live gold one month trial. However, when I tried to apply for the free trial again yesterday the
    option was not given to my account. I never used the trial before. However I had bought a couple of dlcs without a hitch and I doubt there's any authentication issue with my account. Why am I denied the free one month gold trial, may I ask?
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Xbox live one month free trial :( - Similar Threads - 2Wire live month

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox live problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Xbox live problem: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Xbox live problem try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox live

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox live hey there :) The only way is to gameshare with your profile, or to put your profile on his console......
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): My Xbox live gold is really upsetting me Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  5. 2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason

2Wire: Got Xbox live banned for no reason: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Got Xbox live banned for no reason Hey Gamer, You may want to check out your enforcement status the initial suspension is a communication ban while XBLPET is looking...
  6. 2Wire: rewards / xbox live rewards

2Wire: rewards / xbox live rewards: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): rewards / xbox live rewards why is there no more hyperlink? for xbox live rewards , on the xbox.com page and has to be searched in the corner on the xbox.com page can...
  7. 2Wire: Does not work Xbox live gold

2Wire: Does not work Xbox live gold: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does not work Xbox live gold does not work Xbox live gold 5c19755a-d76b-494c-b750-818e9341de61
  8. 2Wire: Xbox live

2Wire: Xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live I'm happy now lol this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Click on Free Xbox Live Gold Codes for December 2018...
  9. 2Wire: Xbox live not issues

2Wire: Xbox live not issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live not issues Xbox live won't let me browse anything, I go to click on browse new games and nothing happens, tried it on everything and nothing works. Does anyone...
  10. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Why i was banned from the xbox live: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Why i was banned from the xbox live Xbox Enforcement does not act over the forums anymore - you can talk directly to them via a case review....