2Wire: Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor When months ago I purchased a new PC I was pleased to note my Xbox 360 was... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JimHH1, Dec 22, 2016.

1. JimHH1
    JimHH1 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor
    When months ago I purchased a new PC I was pleased to note my Xbox 360 was connecting to the touch monitor however after approx three weeks it no longer does despite me trying all sorts of checks I can input from my PC and download games direct but trying
    to play via my keyboard is just too frustrating.

I would appreciate assistance with this problem

:)

JimHH1, Dec 22, 2016
  2. TheBouffy
    TheBouffy Guest
    cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )

TheBouffy, Dec 22, 2016
  3. NaNoSish
    NaNoSish Guest
    Connecting my XBOX 360 E (the new console) to a pc monitor

Hello. I want to connect my XBOX 360 E (the newest console on the market) to a pc monitor. My monitor only has a vga connection and there is a new vga connection on the back of the new XBOX. So, how should I connect those two? Thanks in advice.

NaNoSish, Dec 22, 2016
  4. TheBouffy Win User

cant get wireless adaptor working on win 10

Same problem for me ... impossible to install any driver for this adapter which is specially for W10 !!!!

So my xbox one controller can't be connected to my PC (with W10 Pro installed and updated )
  5. PeaceLoveSing Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

Well, I was going through my recent players, and my Xbox just froze, I turned it off and then back on, it tooke a while to sighn in, it said it couldn't connect, I tried unplugging the router and plugging it back in, reconnecting to my 2wire, ext. so basically,
    for some reason, it can't connect to the 2wire that I have, but it's only my Xbox that can't connect.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
  7. LegendarySpiva Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

I am 100% sure. I have never had a 2Wire modem connect to xbox live. I know some things that are not on that list work fine. 2Wires in my experience do not work.
  8. SmoothedSphere9 Win User

Connecting to Actiontec V1000H

Not sure why the original post disappeared...

My old 2Wire modem/router died and phone company provided a new Actiontec V1000H. Xbox used to work with the old 2Wire with minimal issues wirelessly. Now it will not connect to the V1000H. I did port forwarding. I created a static IP for the Xbox. I
    placed the Xbox in DMZ. I tried unsecured, WEP, WPA, WPA2. Xbox will not connect. The red X is between Xbox and the network. My laptop does connect wirelessly with the V1000H with no issue whatsoever.

After trying different things for 3 hours I am frustrated, and then my post disappeared...
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Xbox not connecting to my new W10 monitor - Similar Threads - 2Wire connecting W10

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: It doesn’t connect to the internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): It doesn’t connect to the internet Hey there :) Try to power cycle the console... press and hold the power button for 10 seconds...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: Can’t connect to wireless network No worries you came to the right place topic-wise! I am sorry first that your link did not go to the correct page. When I...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490 My xbox says I cant connect to internet will someone help? 0x90070490 with this...
  5. 2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection

2Wire: Error message and can't find wireless connection: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Error message and can't find wireless connection were you able to figure out the issue? I'm having the exact same one since the update in November...
  6. 2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet

2Wire: Xbox One refuses to connect to internet: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One refuses to connect to internet My Xbox One refuses to connect to the internet, stating that it has detected a wireless network hardware issue. I use a wired...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: I cannot connect to my wireless network hey there :) Which error is giving you back? 77c0e3e1-e060-46d6-b384-88c8ca3b678f
  8. 2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one

2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): question about windows 10 connection to xbox one i would like to know if my father is already playing on his xbox one, can i connect my windows 10 to the xbox without...
  9. 2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers

2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My xbox won't connect to any game servers It says I have high packet loss when I test my multiplayer connection. I've done everything and I'm bout to throw my new slim S...
  10. 2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?

2Wire: MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSbingo is having lots of problems connecting, why? MSbingo is awful and I want to know why? 60995e52-ff02-4eb8-982c-ab0cb6cfe959