2Wire: Xbox one issues

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox one issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one issues I accidentally hit a wrong button on the display and now is black i have tried what i can and nothing has... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by pittdog420, Feb 25, 2017.

1. pittdog420
    pittdog420 Guest

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one issues
    I accidentally hit a wrong button on the display and now is black i have tried what i can and nothing has worked what else is there i can do

:)

pittdog420, Feb 25, 2017
  2. whimsicle farce, Feb 25, 2017
  3. ojgbronco13
    ojgbronco13 Guest
    ojgbronco13, Feb 25, 2017
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: GG

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: GG
    What seems to be the issue with your net connection?
  5. demenace Win User

Network will not assign IP address to XBOX

Your issue may come from the setup your using. Putting another router behind a 2wire router does not work very well. 2wire devices are both modems and routers, in one device. So you typically do not need another router, like a Netgear, behind it. Although
    this should not prevent you from getting an IP address, it will affect your connection to Xbox Live. If you want to use a Netgear router behind the 2Wire, you should put the 2Wire in "bridge" mode. That would make it act more like a standard modem.
  6. MatchstickMan26 Win User

Connection problem over here...

It is a 2wire 2701HG-B. I believe it is a modem/router. I have two different Ethernet cords running from the 2wire, it can have up to 4. One runs to my PC, the other runs to my Xbox.
  7. FervantGuide Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

So if ATT can't give me a compatible router, I guess I have to go out and buy one that is compatible. Any chance XBOX is going to make 2WIRE compatible?? Any chance that they could let customers know up front that 2Wire routers are not compatible. I clearly
    told thesales agent at Dell that I had ATT 2Wire router when I bought the XBOX from them.
  8. Alex Rodriguez Jr. Win User

Slow Link Speed/Network Speed

taidara, the 2wire is the i38HG. The WAN IP provided to my Netgear is the public Uverse IP, 99.138.xx.xxx. I'm really starting to believe the 2wire is the issue here and/or AT&T is blocking something for Xbox to function correctly. I tried Netflix on my
    360 last night, one bar for three hours. Fired up Netflix on my Samsung TV (the one the 360 is connected to) and it ran at full 1080HD.

CFG, the netgear is upnp enabled. Thanks though.
Thema:

1. 2Wire: Xbox one issues - Similar Threads - 2Wire issues

2. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Latency Issue hey there :) I think the latency you get is how your modem/router open ports for the xbox... So try to check the port on it!...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Latency Issue Hello, I have a question in regards to Latency. I notice my latency being in the 50-60 range while my Xbox is connected through WiFi. I...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Network issues

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Network issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Network issues hey there :) Did you open the port on your modem/router to let xbox connect at the best?? ac047862-8eab-4b86-b014-33250d05004e
  5. 2Wire: Wifi issues

2Wire: Wifi issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wifi issues I'd first like to say I have very good wifi. But I experience a lot of lag when playing online. Yesterday I moved my Xbox out of a metal table and on to the...
  6. 2Wire: im having an issue for a few Days now

2Wire: im having an issue for a few Days now: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): im having an issue for a few Days now I should've been unbanned 1 week ago 4fa86417-9134-43db-a896-c590540c873b
  7. 2Wire: Xbox live not issues

2Wire: Xbox live not issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox live not issues Xbox live won't let me browse anything, I go to click on browse new games and nothing happens, tried it on everything and nothing works. Does anyone...
  8. 2Wire: Xbox issues

2Wire: Xbox issues: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox issues so my Xbox has been fine upto the point when I bought this new game on my Xbox called Friday the 13th, and every sense I got this game every five to 10 minutes...
  9. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Online issue

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Online issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: Online issue I wanted to know why every time I try to play online in my Xbox 360 it says that a xbox live limit wont allow me to play, pls I...
  10. 2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue

2Wire: Microsoft solitaire collection download issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Microsoft solitaire collection download issue the game stops downloading at 351.0 kb and gives me an error code It was working great last week and then suddenly stopped...