2Wire: Xbox One won't let me send messages?

Discus and support 2Wire: Xbox One won't let me send messages? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One won't let me send messages? Every time I try to send a message on Xbox live it says "Message Didn't Send"! It's been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crimson Parkour, Dec 2, 2016.

1. 2Wire: Xbox One won't let me send messages?

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One won't let me send messages?
    Every time I try to send a message on Xbox live it says "Message Didn't Send"! It's been going on for like a month and a half and I've tried a lot of different things to try to get it to work. please help!

:)

Crimson Parkour, Dec 2, 2016
  2. RuDDoG1000
    RuDDoG1000 Guest
    2Wire: MESSAGES

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MESSAGES
    Wont let me send messages anymore. I did the phone number code thing and it still won't let me. any suggestions. ??

RuDDoG1000, Dec 2, 2016
  3. AusArkGaming
    AusArkGaming Guest
    Xbox one won't let me send messages!

I can add friends and receive messages but as soon as I try to send a message it comes up with a message "your account is unable to send messages" have tried everything. What do I do?

AusArkGaming, Dec 2, 2016
  4. HurkyPark645549 Win User

I can't send any messages

It won't let me send a message on my Xbox app
  5. FervantGuide Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

So if ATT can't give me a compatible router, I guess I have to go out and buy one that is compatible. Any chance XBOX is going to make 2WIRE compatible?? Any chance that they could let customers know up front that 2Wire routers are not compatible. I clearly
    told thesales agent at Dell that I had ATT 2Wire router when I bought the XBOX from them.
  6. CutiePotatoe Win User

Xbox messages

It won't let me send messages to anyone
  7. Ghost SFOD Win User

Won't Let me send messages for Pass Behavior???

Check your enforcement history at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you see something you don't agree with then you can file a case review. Here are the instructions for filing a case review https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6

If not you may need to contact xbox support directly: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    Xbox Support can't do anything involving anything that takes away privileges like that. Xbox Support tells you to post on the forums because that is all you can do. So many people are having this issue.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

It won't let me send people messages. Help?

Hey there ATURNINGBRIAN,

What is the error message you see when you try to send a message on the console? Does it say anything about past behaviour?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

2Wire: Xbox One won't let me send messages?

1. 2Wire: Xbox One won't let me send messages? - Similar Threads - 2Wire won't let

2. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  3. 2Wire: NAT Type

2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...

2Wire 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3600HGV and 3800HGV-B: My x box 1s won't turn on I've tried unplugging Ang plugging bk in but ng hey there :) If you tried anything... and don't turn on, you should...
  5. 2Wire: Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc

2Wire: Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Won't let me on most games mostly disc only kinda a little tries for dlc It just won't let me om mostly any game plus my Microsoft acc says on the Xbox last seen rainbow...
  6. 2Wire: Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync

2Wire: Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync Please see this troubleshooting page for this issue: Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix Your Xbox...
  7. 2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers

2Wire: My xbox won't connect to any game servers: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My xbox won't connect to any game servers It says I have high packet loss when I test my multiplayer connection. I've done everything and I'm bout to throw my new slim S...
  8. 2Wire: Alphajax Won't recognize my Wi-Fi

2Wire: Alphajax Won't recognize my Wi-Fi: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Alphajax Won't recognize my Wi-Fi Alphajax, upon pulling it up, says I must have an internet connection. Well, duh, I do and it is strong as can be. Why is it telling me...
  9. 2Wire: my account won't sync to my Xbox and I can't sync anything in games or connect to ...

2Wire: my account won't sync to my Xbox and I can't sync anything in games or connect to ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): my account won't sync to my Xbox and I can't sync anything in games or connect to online? alright so I haven't played my Xbox one over two months, turn on the one day to...
  10. 2Wire: bingo game won't connect

2Wire: bingo game won't connect: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): bingo game won't connect I cannot connect to my Microsoft bingo game again. I had it yesterday morning with no problem. Last night or this morning I am unable to connect....