2Wire: you wrong me

Discus and support 2Wire: you wrong me in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): you wrong me Hey there, I filled one card completely and the other had only one number to go and it would have been filled... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by hade on earth, Jan 15, 2017.

1. 2Wire: you wrong me

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): you wrong me
    Hey there, I filled one card completely and the other had only one number to go and it would have been filled too. Then you guys froze the game and I didn't get a single thing out of it. That's not right!! How about giving me my rewards I won.

:)

hade on earth, Jan 15, 2017
  2. AGO361
    AGO361 Guest
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Something went wrong as soon as I turn on
    Hey, i'm having the same problem, have you had any luck with yours?

AGO361, Jan 15, 2017
  3. 2Wire: MSBingo is a joke!

2Wire (Modems/Gateways): MSBingo is a joke!
    I'm back to complain again. What is wrong with you people?

LightSundew2874, Jan 15, 2017
  4. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Unique Halo: Reach Problem

Could you please give me the model of your 2wire gateway?
  5. FervantGuide Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live

So if ATT can't give me a compatible router, I guess I have to go out and buy one that is compatible. Any chance XBOX is going to make 2WIRE compatible?? Any chance that they could let customers know up front that 2Wire routers are not compatible. I clearly
    told thesales agent at Dell that I had ATT 2Wire router when I bought the XBOX from them.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Help me

7. demenace Win User

Network will not assign IP address to XBOX

Your issue may come from the setup your using. Putting another router behind a 2wire router does not work very well. 2wire devices are both modems and routers, in one device. So you typically do not need another router, like a Netgear, behind it. Although
    this should not prevent you from getting an IP address, it will affect your connection to Xbox Live. If you want to use a Netgear router behind the 2Wire, you should put the 2Wire in "bridge" mode. That would make it act more like a standard modem.
  8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

2Wire 2Wire 3801HGV: GG

2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 3801HGV: GG
    What seems to be the issue with your net connection?
Thema:

2Wire: you wrong me

1. 2Wire: you wrong me - Similar Threads - 2Wire wrong

2. 2Wire: NAT Type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: NAT Type: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): NAT Type Hello! You would want an open NAT for gaming online. If you're running any sort of router (including one from your service provider) you're using NAT....
  3. 2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux

2Wire: mode "en ligne" défectueux: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): mode "en ligne" défectueux try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: What’s going on here: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): What’s going on here Check this link for a possible solution:...
  5. 2Wire: Booty service

2Wire: Booty service: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Booty service ​My club’s (All Femmes Fatales) feed appears locked but no suspensions or bans exist for the owner or admins. Furthermore I created a new club as a test...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-S (Sasktel): Xbox One X forgetting the WiFi settings Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. 2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...

2Wire: My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): My account has been communication band I e done nothing wrong and I never had an email or message Hello. Apologies, but no one here on the forums can address issues...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on

2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Something went wrong as soon as I turn on: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Something went wrong as soon as I turn on Hey, i'm having the same problem, have you had any luck with yours? 2ce4a3f9-552f-4c23-a060-87ed2bf4a5a5
  9. 2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action

2Wire: Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Wrongful Xbox Live Enforcement Action I was playing GTA V online when, after attempting to steal one of those CEO cars, I recieved numerous in game texts from someone...
  10. 2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?

2Wire: Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Redeemed digital code under wrong family account how do I switch it? need some help. Purchased a digital code but logged into the wrong family account when I downloaded...