3.5mm headphone Jack

Discus and support 3.5mm headphone Jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the purple fortnite special edition xbox one s console and controller and recently the 3.5mm headphone jack stopped working, we have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConorTheDBird, Aug 2, 2019.

1. 3.5mm headphone Jack

I have the purple fortnite special edition xbox one s console and controller and recently the 3.5mm headphone jack stopped working, we have tried various headsets to no luck, but if you use one of the old chat adapters its fine, cant get any joy with xbox
    support can someone please advise or help!!

:)

ConorTheDBird, Aug 2, 2019
  2. hackhar Win User

Mic mute icon on xbox

Another method is using an adaptor for the headphones instead of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  3. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox one controller headphone jack stopped working?

sounds like the 3.5mm jack is damaged, i would tty multiple headphones in the jack to make sure
  4. mutelight Win User

Computer Speakers to TV

If your TV has RCA audio out or a 3.5mm headphone jack.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

3.5mm headphone Jack

Looks like it came defective
  6. Ellarianora Win User

3.5mm headphone Jack

Sounds like its more of an issue with the actual jack port.

Since your controller is new, go to this link
    here
    and I'm sure it can be sorted.
Thema:

3.5mm headphone Jack

1. 3.5mm headphone Jack - Similar Threads - 5mm headphone Jack

2. Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones: Since the 24th updates my turtle beach stealth 600s and 700s have had several issues mostly when I'm in a game playing. There fine when I'm on hulu or netflix. It's like they cut out n lose sync...
  3. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  4. Headphone jack not working properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack not working properly?: Hey so yesterday the controller audio jack stoped working. I tried everything, reset the controller, the default settings, etc. Today I tried to plug in my headset that I use only for thus...
  5. Dolby Atmos issue for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos issue for headphones: i used the trial a few months ago for my controller connected headset, it worked fine. i just purchased it now, and it just says "Get set up or connect headphones" after selecting the correct...
  6. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  7. DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DTS and L:CPM encodede movie discs on Xbox One's Dolby Atmos Headphone app: I don't know what the Xbox Prime's Dolny/DTS options were.. On the 360, when I bought a Turtle Beach X41, there was an option to turn DTS movies into Dolby using the 360. It worked on DVDs and HD...
  8. The controller does not detect any headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller does not detect any headphones: After connecting the headphones, the controller does not detect them. I do not hear YouTube, my friends and they me too. I don't know what to do about it. a57e1eeb-596c-4036-b00e-01464482a860
  9. Headphones / mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones / mic not working: Hi the mic icon next to the battery icon is muted and no matter what we do it will not change. This is why we believe the headphones / mic is not working. We have re-assigned controllers, bought...
  10. xbox one headphone microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headphone microphone: I just bought my son an xbox one A10 headset to replace an older one (3 months) that stopped working. He can hear others on it but the microphone will not work. Nobody can hear him. I've been...