3.5mm headphone Jack

Discus and support 3.5mm headphone Jack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the purple fortnite special edition xbox one s console and controller and recently the 3.5mm headphone jack stopped working, we have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConorTheDBird, Aug 2, 2019.

1. 3.5mm headphone Jack

I have the purple fortnite special edition xbox one s console and controller and recently the 3.5mm headphone jack stopped working, we have tried various headsets to no luck, but if you use one of the old chat adapters its fine, cant get any joy with xbox
    support can someone please advise or help!!

:)

ConorTheDBird, Aug 2, 2019
  2. hackhar Win User

Mic mute icon on xbox

Another method is using an adaptor for the headphones instead of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Arctis 7 headphones

Yes, I believe you need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack to connect the headset to the socket in the controller for these headphones to work.
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox one controller headphone jack stopped working?

sounds like the 3.5mm jack is damaged, i would tty multiple headphones in the jack to make sure
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

3.5mm headphone Jack

Looks like it came defective
  6. Ellarianora Win User

3.5mm headphone Jack

Sounds like its more of an issue with the actual jack port.

Since your controller is new, go to this link
    here
    and I'm sure it can be sorted.
Thema:

3.5mm headphone Jack

1. 3.5mm headphone Jack - Similar Threads - 5mm headphone Jack

2. 7.1 surround sound headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    7.1 surround sound headphones: I am thinking of getting a pair of 7.1 surround sound headphones and i was wondering if i plugged them into the xbox one will they be 7.1 sound or will they be just be in stereo or do i need to...
  3. Xbox Audio through headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio through headphones not working: My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged them into my phone and they work fine. I tried...
  4. Headphones or big sound system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones or big sound system: Hi everyone, What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system? I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or specific games like Sea of Thieves. What do...
  5. Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.: Hi i have a new xbox one s all digital console and controler and i have been experiencing issues using my headphones. I have a regular set of headphones with no mic that i use to listen to audio...
  6. How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?: Home Theater ATMOS and Chat??? I have a new 7.2.2 ATMOS home theater setup.... playing COD is unbelievable with the SVS subwoofer.... but..... I like playing 2x2 and chatting is a big deal. When...
  7. Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.: I have wired headphones that I plug into the USB port of my TV to get sound from the xBox One instead of the TV's stereo. I was playing on my xBox using these same headphones for the last 6 hours,...
  8. I need to connect my headphone or my earphone to my 360 console or my tv, because the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to connect my headphone or my earphone to my 360 console or my tv, because the...: This is true? Or possible i buy any headset converter on uk amazon? 58a9bd22-248c-4e70-a9d3-bbbcc04cf461
  9. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  10. Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic: Hi there, Im trying to get better sound quality in online games and gave been very disappointed by the lack of choices for headphones for XBOX1 (unlike PC). Ive been made aware that the...