3.6GB update that reset my Xbox One

Discus and support 3.6GB update that reset my Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys new to this subreddit but was told to post this here. Had a 3.6GB update today that once complete reset my One, I had to reinstall my DLCs for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/darreneasterly, Nov 6, 2019.

1. 3.6GB update that reset my Xbox One

Hey guys new to this subreddit but was told to post this here. Had a 3.6GB update today that once complete reset my One, I had to reinstall my DLCs for New Vegas only to find out it deleted half of my save game and I’m back to level 38 now. Figured I’d throw it out here and let y’all know. I’m pretty livid since I only really bought this thing to play New Vegas and a few other new games I haven’t gotten around to.

submitted by /u/darreneasterly
    [link] [comments]

/u/darreneasterly, Nov 6, 2019
  2. SIMLONGY Win User

Xbox in Update Loop and resetting to factory defaults

I am having the same issue but only the 3.6gb update causes the factory reset. The smaller update the 480mb one updates fine. I have turned off auto updated until a solution is found.
  3. ShyDragon94 Win User

3.6 GB strikes!

To those having troubles with 3.6gb update... If the update didnt verified the update, do a full factory reset. It will not lose any save games cause games are on the cloud drives
  4. Geo Jammin Win User

0x8b05000f 0x00000000 x90060007 error code

I'm getting the same error with a recent update download when 1080MB are left to download of a 3.6gb update on an xbox one s

Anyone know the cause or fix?

Thank you in advance.
  5. Frodo251 Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
  6. ToxicBanta Win User

problem after full restore/offline

hi, yes I am part of the preview program.

after doing all of the above and continuing with the initial set up, i am hit with the 3.6gb update, after its downloaded and verified my xbox resets and sits on applying update for a while then pops up 'something went wrong' with system error e100. I have
    no idea what to do from here onwards.

(i use a wired connection)
Thema:

3.6GB update that reset my Xbox One

1. 3.6GB update that reset my Xbox One - Similar Threads - 6GB update reset

2. One X is stuck in update loop

in XboX Insiders
    One X is stuck in update loop: I've tried everything aside from offline updating as I dont have a working computer or 6 GB flash drive to try it, but my xbox is stuck in a E100 update loop and factory resets do not work as well...
  3. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  4. Xbox stuck in update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in update loop: When I went to update my xbox one s to the latest update it got stuck on a certain percent and stopped, then it took me to the trouble shooting screen. I restarted the xbox and it took me back a...
  5. Mise a jour[Translation-Update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mise a jour[Translation-Update]: Code erreur 42fe 4476 2780 0f00 c000 0034 Impossible rectifier le probleme.. jouvre mon xbox et cest toujours ce message.. Besoin d'aide svp [Translation-Error code 42fe 4476 2780 0f00...
  6. my old gamertag showing after new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    my old gamertag showing after new update: Hi i changed my gamertag a few weeks back but after the new update my old one showing again but underneath i can see new one b5efd922-9dad-4e37-b25c-4a01eeddda2d
  7. OS update November 12th

in XBoX on Consoles
    OS update November 12th: Ever since OS update on the 12th, i have not been able to do anything. I have a service alert, yet it says everything is up and running. Contacted an agent onpune and they couldn't figure out the...
  8. Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update: I can't play on my realm with friends because i have an outdated version of minecraft (1.13.1) and need to update to 1.13.2 but it just does not work. The update button isn't showing anywhere when...
  9. November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...: Nice, Thanks for the patch notes for the console :) 1aac8103-5ce0-4930-83e1-0228707afc43
  10. Since last 1911 update issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Since last 1911 update issues.: In my games and apps COD MW beta / gears 5 beta as well as other betas and also duplicate GTA 5 show in ready to install. Anyone else have these issues ? submitted by /u/dem1stav [link] [comments]