3,7gb update again... (Beta ring)

Discus and support 3,7gb update again... (Beta ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ArAscended [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArAscended, Aug 6, 2019.

1. 3,7gb update again... (Beta ring)

/u/ArAscended, Aug 6, 2019
  2. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  3. ShyNapkn Win User

Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

My console was on the Beta ring. I moved it to the omega ring, essentially rolling back several updates. After xbox was setup again, the issue still persisted. I log on today after work apx 16 hours later and normal upload speeds were back .
  4. danielburrowes Win User

XBOX beta tester...console died...no help 44 days and counting

I'm very sceptical that the update is the cause of the XBOX failing. Very big coincidence, but not the direct result of the beta. I would be contacting Microsoft again and treating like a standard Red ring error.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Preview support help

Ring 4 is the lowest of the levels and gets the update just before general release. It goes from Alpha > Beta > Ring 3 > Ring 4. Ring 3 does has different tiers also (I am in the lower).
Thema:

3,7gb update again... (Beta ring)

1. 3,7gb update again... (Beta ring) - Similar Threads - 7gb update again

2. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  3. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  4. Metro Exodus unplayable after driver update (maybe?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus unplayable after driver update (maybe?): Hey, So i recently updated my Nvidia driver, and now im unable to play with Metro Exodus. The intro acts sometimes like its the first time i started the game, and sometimes i can skip it. But...
  5. Slow updates!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow updates!?: [img] Anyone else having this problem? Usual speed is around 25 Mbps Is there something wrong on xbox end? Please fix this problem. Can use my phone and the speed goes up and down like a...
  6. Update speed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update speed?: [img] Please explain why it would take two hours to update? Have now called my internet provider and xbox have done all step they instructed. Yet still only topping 4 Mbps?...
  7. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  8. New modern warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New modern warfare update: Finally finished my download for the season one update only to find another update right behind it. Got to 14% then suddenly stopped and figured it was my internet since it has been acting up...
  9. BEYOND frustrated with this latest update

in XboX Insiders
    BEYOND frustrated with this latest update: I've noticed a few people on this subreddit having this issue with no answer in sight yet. I'm in the Alpha, or Alpha Skip-ahead, I don't remember which. Anyways, I kept getting error...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart: Have tried to install the 7GB update twice and update stops at 3.81 GB both times. Won't restart. Had to delete game to try second time and stopped again. Any advice...