3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

Discus and support 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone what is it? submitted by /u/JackStillAlive [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JackStillAlive, Jul 26, 2019.

1. 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

/u/JackStillAlive, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Frodo251 Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Repeating Updates

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
    The console OS is around 3.7 GB depending on the region. When you left the preview program, that update would have rolled you back to the latest public update.

If you miss an Xbox update the file size is around 3.7 as it needs to install the OS again if you do not miss an update the file size is around 500mb. (by miss I mean where you don't update your console and a new update comes out).
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Update

If your console isn't set to instant on and you missed a previous beta update, then you will get a full install of around 3.7GB and not the usual smaller updates.
Thema:

3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

1. 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta? - Similar Threads - 7GB Update Preview

2. Gamerscore not updating properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating properly: I began the game Noir Chronicles with x-Gamerscore. The game displays as completed in the achievements list: 20/20 achievements for 1000/1000 Gamerscore, yet my total Gamerscore only added...
  3. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  4. My xbox one wont' start up after the October 8 system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wont' start up after the October 8 system update.: I keep getting errors E 101 E 102 E 105 I try resetting offline update resetting the xbox one X. Nothing is working. what do I do? can this be fixed? am I just not realizing what to do? HELP!...
  5. media remote doesnt work with latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    media remote doesnt work with latest updates: in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  6. Error 0x87DD0006 after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87DD0006 after system update: Logged in to the Xbox today and checked for updates. There was one, so I downloaded and applied it. Now I'm getting this error trying to sign in - 0x87dd0006. I've tried the reset option, removing...
  7. I think one of the updates has bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    I think one of the updates has bricked my console: My console's hdd gave out and won't start my xbox one at all before this I had to factory reset it like every 3 days and now it just finally stopped working. Some of the issues I encountered were...
  8. Party Chat Issue Since Last Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue Since Last Update: My friends and I have all been having issues with connecting to party chat since last system update. Anyone know if this is being worked on for a fix or we just going to have to keep paying for a...
  9. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart: Have tried to install the 7GB update twice and update stops at 3.81 GB both times. Won't restart. Had to delete game to try second time and stopped again. Any advice...