3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

Discus and support 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone what is it? submitted by /u/JackStillAlive [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JackStillAlive, Jul 26, 2019.

1. 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

/u/JackStillAlive, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Frodo251 Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Repeating Updates

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Constant Xbox One Updates

So I got home from work last night, planning to play Destiny 2, booted my xbox up and it told me there was a 3.7gb update. Thought it was a bit large but let it update and was fine (after almost two hours. Then I went on Destiny 2 this morning and after
    about two hours it kicked me off it and told me there was ANOTHER update again 3.7gb in size, I've tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything, and its just finished it and booted up and then tole me to download an update AGAIN 3.7gb in size.

Needless to say I am pretty annoyed, I have just switched internet provider as well and am having problems with my internet speed and my xbox drains my internet when it keeps having to download 3.7gb updates every five bloody minutes.

Edit: For clarification its an Xbox Update not a game update.
    Are you still getting the updates there was a big outage last night might have effected other things
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Update

If your console isn't set to instant on and you missed a previous beta update, then you will get a full install of around 3.7GB and not the usual smaller updates.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Repeating Updates

If you’re part of the Insiders then there has been a bug regarding duplicate updates of around 3.7gb. Please report it using your console.
Thema:

3.7GB Update for Preview Beta?

1. 3.7GB Update for Preview Beta? - Similar Threads - 7GB Update Preview

2. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to update store but stuck at 0%

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update store but stuck at 0%: So when I woke up today I saw that my store was updating. I decided to let my system sit so the update can finish. I left for 10 minutes and the update was still at 0% I restarted my console and...
  4. Updates disappearing from games and apps?

in XboX Insiders
    Updates disappearing from games and apps?: I started the update for Minecraft and paused it and now it is gone. How do I locate this update? submitted by /u/beefyboy66 [link] [comments]
  5. Offline update issue on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update issue on Xbox One S: The Offline update mode is not getting enabled in the Troubleshoot menu. I have formatted the USB and copied the update files into it. Tried in all the 3 USB slots. The other 3 optons are enabled...
  6. My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one deleted an app, I can't afford constant updates. Hating this, never buying...: My xbox one updated 3 gigs yesterday and 3 gigs again today. I live in a remote area and my wireless internet is VERY EXPENSIVE. I can't afford to have my internet time drained by these constant...
  7. brand new xbox one x will not complete initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x will not complete initial update: I have a brand new xbox one x, fresh out of the box. Hooked it up and started the mandatory update. Both times I've recieved these error codes: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007. I have no clue...
  8. sound bar volume wont change after update

in XboX Insiders
    sound bar volume wont change after update: after i got one of the recent update about 2 weeks ago im not able to change my soundbar volume anymore with the xbox one media remote. was working fine since i got the sound bar last year and out...
  9. Cant download apps or check for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download apps or check for updates: Hi, the microsoft store when i try to download an app or update an app comes up with the error Code: 0x80072F8F and when i try to check for an update it says error encounted. please can someone...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 7GB Update Stops at 3.81 GB wont restart: Have tried to install the 7GB update twice and update stops at 3.81 GB both times. Won't restart. Had to delete game to try second time and stopped again. Any advice...