3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account

Discus and support 3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heb lang gespeeld solitair collection. Al best ver in . Nu speelde ik onder "51", heb gisteren andere laptop gekocht en daar ook solitaire op gezet,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grandopa, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Grandopa
    Grandopa Guest

Heb lang gespeeld solitair collection. Al best ver in . Nu speelde ik onder "51", heb gisteren andere laptop gekocht en daar ook solitaire op gezet, echter dacht bij aanmelden was, helaas, en toen nog een keer verkeerd.

Er staan nu dus 3 accounts op [Mod removed Personal information], in xbox.

Krijg de andere 2 er niet uit zodat ik nu niks meer kan. Of moet weer helemaal opnieuw beginnen. Dit terwijl ik al zover was.

Ben 68 en vind t spelletje zo leuk, help me aub met de 2 te verwijderen, zodat ik verdan kan met 51

Dank alvast.

Rob Steenmeijer

[Edit - Translation] - I played solitary collection for a long time.
    Quite far in it. Now I played under "51", I bought another laptop yesterday and also put it on solitaire, but I thought was, unfortunately, and then wrong again.

So there are now 3 accounts on [Mod removed Personal information], in xbox.

I can't get the other 2 out so I can't do anything anymore.
    Or have to start all over again.
    This while I was already there.

Am 68 and I like the game so much, please help me to remove the 2, so that I can handle 51

Thanks in advance.

Rob Steenmeijer

:)

Grandopa, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Grandopa,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sounds like you are having issues with getting connected to your original gamertag, is that correct? There can only be one gamertag attached to a Microsoft account email, so we would need to try to figure out
    what email is attached to the gamertag you want to use.

I recommend contacting an Xbox support agent directly to get assistance with that. Give them the gamertag you are trying to access, so that they can go over any options they have to assist you.
    Contact us here.

Hope this helps!
  3. Lukeh Scotney Win User

DLC download probelm

Black Op's map pack will only play on the original Xbox it was bought from unless you transfer your account to a new Xbox and are using the same gamer tag as originally purchased.

For example :

Xbox 1:

Gamertag 1 - Gamertag 2. (both accounts made on this xbox)

If Gamertag 1 purchased the content then everyone on this Xbox can access the maps.

Xbox 2:

Gamertag 1 (transferred from xbox 1) Gamertag 3. (made on this xbox)

If Gamertag 1 comes over to this xbox and redownloads the maps. Gamertag 3 will not have access to the maps as it is only allowed to be used under the usage policy by Gamertag 1.

--

I'm not sure if this intel will help shed light on your dilemma. Just seems not many people read the new usage policy on Black Op's map packs and it could be something to do with it.
  4. Polan23 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate NO CODES for Gears Judgment, 1-3

I have the same issue I didn't get my codes for Gears Judgment, 1-3. Gamer Tag:
  5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

I can't associate my outlook account with my xbox account

Hello MxYg

A gamer-tag can only be associated with 1 Microsoft account. Both your Microsoft account each have an assoicated gamer tag.

Step 1 ) Create a temporary account in order to proceed with the transfer method.

Note: Do not accept the terms if you plan on logging onto xbox.com with that temporary account. Accepting it will give a random gamertag.

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 1 (secondary account).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 2 (Main account).
    • Microsoft account 3 is free. (temporary account)
    Step 2) Sign in to your Xbox with your main (old) Microsoft account. Change the account associated with the gamertag with the temporary account. By doing so you will set your main account free from any Gamertag.

Use steps 1-9 on the link below to change your the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 1 (( secondary account ).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 3 (temporary account).
    • Microsoft account 2 (Main account) is free.
    Step 3) Sign in with your main Gamertag. Change the secondary account with your main (old) account. (Apply the same procedure in the link )

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Micrsoft account 2 ( Main account ).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 3 (temporary account).
    • Microsoft account 1 (Secondary account) is free.
    After following these three steps your main gamertag should be associated with your old Microsoft account.

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 2 ( Main account ).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Family using xbox live on 3 xbox ones?

You need at least 2 for 3 consoles. Unfortunately there is no family plan for Live.

For exampled, you have accounts 1, 2, and 3 and consoles 1, 2, and 3

Account 1 purchases Live and sets console 2 as their Home. Account 1 can then sign in and play online on console 1. Account 2 can then sign on and play console 2 without needing to purchase Live. Then account 3 purchases Live and can play on console 3.
Thema:

1. 3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account - Similar Threads - hamertags account Edit

2. Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account: I tried to link my PS4 Minecraft to my Microsoft account but put the wrong email down. Is there any way to detach my account so I can link it to my actual account?...
  3. locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked out of account: my account has been hacked. someone has added another email to one of my accounts and turned on 2 factor. I am unable to reset my password. Any suggestions? a7ed4469-e0e3-462d-827e-25c7e46922b3
  4. Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account: Hello, I forgot my password to my old xbox live account so I tried to change it but I couldn't because forgot the password to my email and no longer have access to the recovery email as well. I...
  5. I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...

in XboX Insiders
    I have removed the second Xbox from my account but it still asks me to choose between my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pwrof3 [link] [comments]
  6. Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War: account doesn't match dev environment: There's an issue with the game Middle Earth: Shadow of War on the PC Xbox (beta) app. The error says that the account doesn't match the dev environment. It's been had this issue since at least...
  7. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  8. Lost Account, Have Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Account, Have Gamertag: Hello everyone, A few months ago, I signed up a XBOX Account with a specific gamertag. After a few weeks, I stopped playing games because I have school exam. And now, I want to sign in to that...
  9. I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...: i claimed it to an older account that i made years ago, and i can't remember many security details so it fails the account recovery everytime. 278c893e-7379-4119-9a0f-16bcaf5627a1
  10. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...