3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account

Discus and support 3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heb lang gespeeld solitair collection. Al best ver in . Nu speelde ik onder "51", heb gisteren andere laptop gekocht en daar ook solitaire op gezet,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grandopa, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Grandopa
    Grandopa Guest

Heb lang gespeeld solitair collection. Al best ver in . Nu speelde ik onder "51", heb gisteren andere laptop gekocht en daar ook solitaire op gezet, echter dacht bij aanmelden was, helaas, en toen nog een keer verkeerd.

Er staan nu dus 3 accounts op [Mod removed Personal information], in xbox.

Krijg de andere 2 er niet uit zodat ik nu niks meer kan. Of moet weer helemaal opnieuw beginnen. Dit terwijl ik al zover was.

Ben 68 en vind t spelletje zo leuk, help me aub met de 2 te verwijderen, zodat ik verdan kan met 51

Dank alvast.

Rob Steenmeijer

[Edit - Translation] - I played solitary collection for a long time.
    Quite far in it. Now I played under "51", I bought another laptop yesterday and also put it on solitaire, but I thought was, unfortunately, and then wrong again.

So there are now 3 accounts on [Mod removed Personal information], in xbox.

I can't get the other 2 out so I can't do anything anymore.
    Or have to start all over again.
    This while I was already there.

Am 68 and I like the game so much, please help me to remove the 2, so that I can handle 51

Thanks in advance.

Rob Steenmeijer

:)

Grandopa, Sep 20, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Grandopa,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sounds like you are having issues with getting connected to your original gamertag, is that correct? There can only be one gamertag attached to a Microsoft account email, so we would need to try to figure out
    what email is attached to the gamertag you want to use.

I recommend contacting an Xbox support agent directly to get assistance with that. Give them the gamertag you are trying to access, so that they can go over any options they have to assist you.
    Contact us here.

Hope this helps!
  3. Lukeh Scotney Win User

DLC download probelm

Black Op's map pack will only play on the original Xbox it was bought from unless you transfer your account to a new Xbox and are using the same gamer tag as originally purchased.

For example :

Xbox 1:

Gamertag 1 - Gamertag 2. (both accounts made on this xbox)

If Gamertag 1 purchased the content then everyone on this Xbox can access the maps.

Xbox 2:

Gamertag 1 (transferred from xbox 1) Gamertag 3. (made on this xbox)

If Gamertag 1 comes over to this xbox and redownloads the maps. Gamertag 3 will not have access to the maps as it is only allowed to be used under the usage policy by Gamertag 1.

--

I'm not sure if this intel will help shed light on your dilemma. Just seems not many people read the new usage policy on Black Op's map packs and it could be something to do with it.
  4. Polan23 Win User

Gears of War Ultimate NO CODES for Gears Judgment, 1-3

I have the same issue I didn't get my codes for Gears Judgment, 1-3. Gamer Tag:
  5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

I can't associate my outlook account with my xbox account

Hello MxYg

A gamer-tag can only be associated with 1 Microsoft account. Both your Microsoft account each have an assoicated gamer tag.

Step 1 ) Create a temporary account in order to proceed with the transfer method.

Note: Do not accept the terms if you plan on logging onto xbox.com with that temporary account. Accepting it will give a random gamertag.

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 1 (secondary account).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 2 (Main account).
    • Microsoft account 3 is free. (temporary account)
    Step 2) Sign in to your Xbox with your main (old) Microsoft account. Change the account associated with the gamertag with the temporary account. By doing so you will set your main account free from any Gamertag.

Use steps 1-9 on the link below to change your the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 1 (( secondary account ).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 3 (temporary account).
    • Microsoft account 2 (Main account) is free.
    Step 3) Sign in with your main Gamertag. Change the secondary account with your main (old) account. (Apply the same procedure in the link )

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Micrsoft account 2 ( Main account ).
    • Gamertag B (secondary Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 3 (temporary account).
    • Microsoft account 1 (Secondary account) is free.
    After following these three steps your main gamertag should be associated with your old Microsoft account.

• Gamertag A (Main Gamertag) is linked to Microsoft account 2 ( Main account ).
  6. falcofire123 Win User

Need People that want to play minecraft with me!!!!

can I join the server iv been playing for 3 years on pc\mac and 1 year on Xbox]

gamer tag in
Thema:

1. 3 hamertags op 1 account [Edit - Translation] - 3 gamer tags on 1 account - Similar Threads - hamertags account Edit

2. Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]: Anteriormente tenia el juego de asphalt 8 instalado y esta estaba vinculada a mi cuenta de facebook... lamentablemente mi cuenta de facebook esta borrada pero el juego sigue sincronizada a esa...
  3. The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>: I have been trying to contact Xbox regarding the payment that was cancelled by me and then paid back to my mobile account has yet to seen by my operator. (Order no [mod removed] ) AND now they are...
  4. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b
  5. Account screen time i forgot the code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account screen time i forgot the code: I forgot the code on my screentime on my account 960ac5c0-54b9-49f8-be0d-03d41c24564e
  6. changing the e-mail account but keeping the same xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the e-mail account but keeping the same xbox account: im not using this e-mail account no more now i have a new one , but i want to keep the same xbox account ,how can i do that ? i've been looking for an option to do that but i dont find any...
  7. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  8. Account Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Redemption: I have no idea if this can be done but I will try my best to explain this situation. Years ago my mom bought me a minecraft pe account for my birthday time passed and i deleted the email that the...
  9. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  10. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...